Weekly Weigh-in for December 12/11 - 12/ 17

Options
2»

Replies

• Ssocrrbabe
    Options
    Weighed in this morning 141.1lbs, BUT its the TOM so didn't lose any weight! **sigh** so frustrated I can't seem to break past the 140lb mark. Just keep pushing.
  • DoubleE615312
    DoubleE615312 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I started tracking with Olivia's method on the 1st of Dec...
    Finally dropped under 204.6 which I had been stuck at for a couple of weeks... I dropped to 201.6 and then...

This week was back at 202.4.... it is frustrating... but I know where I screwed my week up!!! That green number showing the net weekly total dropped way too much when I went out on last Saturday and consumed way to many calories... =( This coming weekend, I will not screw up my weeks worth of good daily efforts to lose weight!!!

I want to be under 200lbs so bad!!! This feels like the biggest pound ever! lol... Just gotta keep my Eye on the One-Der-Land Prize!!!! :wink: I will get there!! Oh Yes!!!

Olivia- Please don't feel any extra pressure!!! You just gave us all a new exciting way to rev up our daily calorie counting routine!!! YOU ROCK!!!:flowerforyou:

You can do it....I was 200 before going on vacation, 202 when I got back (yes didn't track or exercise), but within a couple of days dropped to 197....couldn't believe it. It seemed like it took me forever to go from 210-200...

Keep up the awesome work!
  • opalmel
    opalmel Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1.8 lbs since I started this on Dec 5. I'm hoping this is a real loss and not the up-and-down I've been seeing on the scale recently.
  • kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I started tracking with Olivia's method on the 1st of Dec...
    Finally dropped under 204.6 which I had been stuck at for a couple of weeks... I dropped to 201.6 and then...

This week was back at 202.4.... it is frustrating... but I know where I screwed my week up!!! That green number showing the net weekly total dropped way too much when I went out on last Saturday and consumed way to many calories... =( This coming weekend, I will not screw up my weeks worth of good daily efforts to lose weight!!!

I want to be under 200lbs so bad!!! This feels like the biggest pound ever! lol... Just gotta keep my Eye on the One-Der-Land Prize!!!! :wink: I will get there!! Oh Yes!!!

Olivia- Please don't feel any extra pressure!!! You just gave us all a new exciting way to rev up our daily calorie counting routine!!! YOU ROCK!!!:flowerforyou:

You're stunning. I can't wait to see your progress. First onderlands, then before you know it you'll be rocking some size 8s in no time. Don't ever give up!
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    Weighed today and down .8 lb. very happy.
  • meganmorsey
    Options
    Down 1 pound to 149 since starting the Olivia Method!!! It has taken me since October 22 to get under 150, so I'm thrilled!!! I started at 152 so it's been sloooooooooow. I feel more confident that I'll keep losing now :happy:
  • DoubleE615312
    DoubleE615312 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Did another weight today, yes I am obsess. Down a pound! Usually my weigh in day is on Wednesday, now I will switch to Fridays.
  • Gee45
    Gee45 Posts: 171
    Options
    My weigh in days have always been friday. I'm down a pound and just have one more to go to be at the point I was before. I've been having 1300 - 1700 calories since Monday and burning 500+ calories a day with exercise keeping my deficit to a nice 350 to 950 per day. I set my MFP goal to what I would need to maintain at my goal weight.
  • nursenelson
    Options
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
    I weighed in this morning and down 2.8!!
    I am so freaking excited to have finally blown past this plateau!!!!
    THANK YOU OLIVIA!
  • Lolamako
    Lolamako Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh myself regularly, I usually wait for a morning where I feel the lightest, usually from good eating and hydration the day before. On the 14th of this month I weighed in at 134.4. My scale has not been being very accurate, so who knows what I really weigh, but that seems close to right, if not spot on.

I just started this method two days ago and I LOVE IT. Looooove it. It's a great motivator and mentally much nicer to see that green number. MFP had recalculated my goals, and I wasn't losing that much every week, and was having trouble staying any where NEAR 1200. So I guess I'll post here when there's something to post!

Many, many, HUGE thanks Olivia!!!
  • Ssocrrbabe
    Options
    Anybody gaining weight from this method? I don't know if its just water weight, but have been on this "Olivia" method for 2 1/2 weeks. Initally went from 142.2 down to 140.1, but weighed in today at 144.6lbs. I am beyond frustrated! I have eaten my BMR or 100 over, (Only ate over 1 day) and not eaten exercise calories since haven't burned over my 670 calories. Gonna keep going another week with this and see what happens.
  • aspen1377
    aspen1377 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Was was down .8 this week from last week and was THRILLED with that since my period also started on Monday. I am switching my weigh in day from Monday's to Sundays. I am taking this Sunday off from weighing and will weigh in again Jan 1. I wanted to get further in my cycle and see how well I do for two weeks with out weighing. I am pretty close to goal (weighing 145.8 right now...hoping for anywhere from 138-143 so we'll see. Gonna test myself the next couple weeks and see what I can do. I love this method...
  • melinda6569
    Options
    I have to be honest. With all of the goodies in my house i have not really been sticking to the Olivia Method :o(...I am down 0.04 though. So i am sure after the new year i will give it my all and drop like crazy. No pressure Olivia. you just had some good advice and shared. And we all thank you for that.

Have a Very Merry Christmas everyone!!!
  • Twatley703
    Twatley703 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anybody gaining weight from this method? I don't know if its just water weight, but have been on this "Olivia" method for 2 1/2 weeks. Initally went from 142.2 down to 140.1, but weighed in today at 144.6lbs. I am beyond frustrated! I have eaten my BMR or 100 over, (Only ate over 1 day) and not eaten exercise calories since haven't burned over my 670 calories. Gonna keep going another week with this and see what happens.

I've been doing this method for 3 weeks and I have gained 4 pounds...Been eating my BMR plus excessive calories from exercise...Still trying to figure out what my body wants..Been averaging 5200-7000 in the minus each week but still haven't lost...I've been stuck for about 3 months now and I'm starting to get upset because I can't get the weight to come off..
  • Gee45
    Gee45 Posts: 171
    Options
    I've been doing this method for 3 weeks and I have gained 4 pounds...Been eating my BMR plus excessive calories from exercise...Still trying to figure out what my body wants..Been averaging 5200-7000 in the minus each week but still haven't lost...I've been stuck for about 3 months now and I'm starting to get upset because I can't get the weight to come off..

I'm netting usually between 600 and 1100 calories. Once or twice a week I'm higher though, but still.
    I'm still bouncing up and down two pounds. Weird how you go lower and lower and still nothing changes. I guess I should give it a consistant amount and no higher calorie days...try that for a couple more weeks.
  • brookelyn2030
    brookelyn2030 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've been naughty, haven't lost a thing, but haven't gained either. Been eating right at my maintenance calories or a little below. Had a couple of days that I went over. This is helping me to keep better track of my calorie consumption so that the pounds don't creep up on me. I hope to report better progress once we get through these holidays.