Weight Loss Chat *NEW*

Options

Replies

• beaner11988
    beaner11988 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 21 pounds by June 2, 2012. There is a family wedding that day. I have been watching my food intake as well as working out almost everyday for the past 3 weeks and the scale hasn't moved : ( It is starting to get discouraging, but I figure that I must be gaining muscle so I'm not losing the pounds. Will do my measurements and keep track that way as well. I hope that I can keep motivated to get this done. I have never been this heavy and I can't wait to get rid of the inches/pounds!!! Good luck to everyone as well!!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 married with 3 children of my own and twin step daughters
    I've been meaning to lose the baby fat since my first baby - he's now 9! A friend started a group on FB and I joined there, I have lost around 2stone this year 10lbs of those since joining here
    I've been stuck juggling 4lbs all summer and really need to find some way to get it to move, I'm staying under calorie, drinking my water, exercising, hopefully it will move
    I've started measuring more and have noticed a loss there even though the scales haven't been moving much so it may just be muscle build up, I'm feeling fitter in myself so something is going right, it's not all about the numbers

hope we all have a great new year
  • fitnessmonthly
    fitnessmonthly Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Renu will be turning 50 in 2012 , I sure want to stay young and fit for myself. I have 2 daughters aged 17 and 11.
    Currently I weigh 191.9lbs would like to ge to 175 lbs. Menopause makes it harder but I am determined to do the right things to get fit and healthy.
  • gem_cat
    gem_cat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi!!

I'm Gem, 20 years old, 5'7" and 154 pounds. Ultimate Goal Weight: 135 pounds.

I tend to Yoyo diet. it happened twice already. So right now, I have flabby arms and loose skin.

I need more friends!
  • afowler1216
    Options
    That is like me I have been dieting and watching what I have been eating abd going to the gym 4 days a week and it still does not move
  • Bunnyfufu87
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds since last post!!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    glad I'm not the only one stuck in a bit of a rutt
    here's to getting the numbers moving in the new year!
  • xoxMandyxox
    xoxMandyxox Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi!!

I'm Gem, 20 years old, 5'7" and 154 pounds. Ultimate Goal Weight: 135 pounds.

I tend to Yoyo diet. it happened twice already. So right now, I have flabby arms and loose skin.

I need more friends!

You have them here! Add me if you want :smile:

Also sounds like you just need to do some toning. I think toning excess skin would drop a few pounds :D
    I lost 3 pounds since last post!!

Awesome!

I'm hoping to lose 15 pounds every 3 months or so. I have about 40 pounds until I hit goal, so I'm hoping to reach it by November sometime at the latest. That's my new plan anyway :laugh:
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Anita. I used to be super skinny then moved away for college and packed on the weight from eating all kinds of delicious unhealthy food. I'm hoping to lose 40 lbs by June 2012 and be rid of the UGLY stomach bulge that I can no longer hide. I want to be in great shape (or the best shape I have ever been) before my 24th birthday. I have started and stopped programs, lost 10 lbs and gained it all back plus more. I am in need of some active friends that like to comment! Add me! :tongue:
  • xoxMandyxox
    xoxMandyxox Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Two more weeks until the start of the weekly challenges. Any ideas for what we can do?
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Two more weeks until the start of the weekly challenges. Any ideas for what we can do?

yay!!!! 2 more weeks!!! sorry no ideas just wanted to share the excitment :drinker:
  • katdouce
    katdouce Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey all!!!! I'm Kathy, nice to meet you all...I'm turning the big 4-0 in June and would love to get back in shape...Just tired of being tired all the time!!! I started almost a month ago and i'm down 7lbs...my goal is 30 .... when I met my husband I was a size 5....now I'm a 15...daaang !!! when I started I was doing fantastic...bought myself and elliptical and was getting it done daily...since then I've been fighting pneumonia for the secone time..so if i can get this cleared up and get back on track i'll be happy!!!!
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    hey everyone :) im Krystal. My ultimate goal is to lose around 130 pounds
  • peltrie1234
    peltrie1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I'm Andrea, and I would like to lose about 30lbs. I'm not struggling as much with exercise, but keeping my caloric intake down can sometimes be difficult. I strive for 1200 calories daily, but I often fall into the 1350-1500 range. I do find that I stay on track better when I exercise. I went out for a run/walk yesterday, it went very well. I've been reading the Run Your Butt Off book, it's great! I'm currently taking blood pressure medicine, and it's as a result of my increased weight. My physician say's that I can get off this medicine if I drop the weight. Well, I just picked-up my last 90-day perscription, so I would love to see my weight improve enough in that time frame to go off the medicine. Good luck to everyone, and if you need so encouragement just add me.
  • peltrie1234
    peltrie1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I know you will make your goal!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm Bridget. I started this Nov although I signed up last year. I have lost 5 lbs so far but my ultimate goal is to lose about 100 lbs. I'm excited about the challenge because they always push me to do more and to do better. Please feel free to add me. I'm looking forward to this part of the journey.
  • katdouce
    katdouce Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Glad you found the group Kre!!!! Your going to do GREAT!!!!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Glad you found the group Kre!!!! Your going to do GREAT!!!!!
    Yes Thank you so much Kat. I think its not only gonna be fun but also beneficial.
  • dlmadeja
    dlmadeja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to start this new year off with a bang!!! I have already made it past my goal of 235 to start off the new year and I'm currently 233 :D. Also I am signing up for a mini-triathlon in march to kick start my training, if anyone wants some more support just add me! I can use all the help I can get!
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    i am kicking 2012 off at 163lbs only another 23lbs to go untill my goal weight