Dark Green

Options
13»

Replies

• GirlAnachronismE
    GirlAnachronismE Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I can go for lean, mean and dark green =)
  • Biggest_Loser_2012
    Options
    Ok, you guys arnet going to like thi

Think to win is already gone
    and tangerine has lean mean tangerine
    so you will need to find something besides the lean mean dark green
    SORRY!!
  • bump040510
    Options
    Okay, well in that case, lets go with 'Dark Green getting Lean'
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I didn't know until today that I was in on this challenge! I am in another b.l. challenge, and lost track of time.

My name is Ashley, and I am a 30 year old married momma of a 13 month old boy. I've always been overweight, but I want to change that and set a good example for my son. Im really excited about this challenge! Im dying to have a bikini body!
    My current weight is 157 ( I lost 9 lbs last month!) and I don't have a goal weight. I just want to slim down and get STRONG!

Wishing everyone the best of luck!
  • sweettandb
    Options
    Dark green getting lean sounds good too. You got my vote.
  • MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Just to throw some names out there: Dark Green Fat Blasters, Dark Green Fat Eliminators, Dark Green Pound Busters, Dark Green Fat Slayers, Dark Green Pounds Slayers, The Fat Killers (LOL), Dark Green Pound Punishers
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I have been beyond busy. I swear my family celebrates Christmas for a week lol. Anyways, as you have seen we can not use Lean, mean, and dark green. We have to pick a team name and first challenge today. I also need your starting weights. Please private message me or email them to me. Lelliebugh@gmail.com.

So discuss among yourselves and let me know. I will be on here off and on all day.

Thanks,
    Lesley
  • GirlAnachronismE
    Options
    Do you need starting weights today? Just I haven't weighed myself since monday!

ETA: I quite like the Pound Punishers as a name!
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    You can weigh tomorrow and give them to me. I have to adjust them before the official start of the challenge.
  • turningstar
    Options
    Fat fighters, pound pushers, my husband suggests couch taters to gladiators...lol.
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    As of right now, Dark Green and getting lean or Pound Punishers will be our team name.
    GirlAnachronismE is our co-captain
    The first challenge will be at least 30 min of exercise a day. 5-6 days of the week.

Some of the other captains have created a side group just for their team and cj of course. I am thinking of doing that. If anyone has an opinion or is against it please tell me. Also weights in ASAP. I have to adjust them in the spreadsheet. Please send them via email or private mfp message.

cheers,
    Lesley
  • GirlAnachronismE
    Options
    Sent my weight! Also, I'd prefer if possible to not have a name that's too like tangerine teams, though I am pretty easy about it. Don't really mind

ETA: and i think having our own group os a really good idea!
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    I like pound Punishers to be honest. Also I am going to great a group tonight. It will allow for easier communication throughout the challenge. I got your weight thank you.
  • turningstar
    Options
    In my current biggest loser competition we are assigned daily challenges and then a bonus for the week which we can complete for an extra point. Usually we have to walk a total of 8 miles for the week, plus different exercises such as butlers or crunches each day. Then we have our bonus- say 150 burpees to do if we want the point. We also ha e to stay under calories each day and drink st least 64 oz of water to get our points.
    There were some interesting exercises though. I learned some new ones. Is that the way this challenge will work?
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    Yes it will be similar. We will have a team challenge and a challenge from cj so you will have 2 challenges a week.
  • lelliebugh
    Options
    Ok we are now officially the Pound Punishers. Our first challenge is 30 min of exercise a day. I will be creating a group for the dark green team so be looking for an invite. I still need current weight from many of you.

Thanks,
    Lesley
  • bump040510
    Options
    I'm looking forward to getting started!
  • thefifthvalue
    thefifthvalue Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    1st challenge is up! Woo!! Let's do this!! I think I'm going to try to do 10 burpees a day... what are other people thinking??
  • Kphenderson
    Kphenderson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, sorry I'm so late responding! It's been a busy few weeks. Anyway I'm 20, a senior in college, working full time and looking forward to getting healthy! I've had so many highs and lows but I'm ready to fully commit. Last year I lost about 40lbs but gained about 15 of it back! I'm excited to meet all of you and I enjoyed reading everyone's post on here!