What is your mini goal?

I want to know what all of the members mini goals are! Maybe some pictures or just a really good description!!

here is mine!
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/424949-new-goals-warning-mad-amounts-of-muffin-top

Replies

• annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    well my mini is fitting into a specific pair of jeans and then the biggie would be those jeans that have about a 3 or 4 inch muffin top~they are the same size but fit differently. i used to fit into them wah!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    I'm actually over where I was a few months ago (probably due to medication-related weight gain and being sloppy about logging). I'm moving inthe right direction, so my first goal is to get back to 187 (23 lbs down as the ticker tocks). After that, below 175 would be huge for me.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    I'm actually over where I was a few months ago (probably due to medication-related weight gain and being sloppy about logging). I'm moving inthe right direction, so my first goal is to get back to 187 (23 lbs down as the ticker tocks). After that, below 175 would be huge for me.

that is awesome!! I can't wait to be back in onederland! :/
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    well my mini is fitting into a specific pair of jeans and then the biggie would be those jeans that have about a 3 or 4 inch muffin top~they are the same size but fit differently. i used to fit into them wah!

this specific pair of jeans never really fit me... but they're so cute and I got them for $10
  • Lady_Senie
    Lady_Senie Posts: 100 Member
    My mini-goal is to be 199 or less. I'm only 5'1.5" for goodness sake, 200 and ANYTHING on me... There's no place to hide it. Back when I was doing Dr. B, I would always chant '199... 199...' Whenever something tempted me. Since I'm only trying to stay under my 1690 calories now, I don't really do that anymore. But the idea of NEVER being more than 199lbs is awesome ^_^

I don't know how long it'll take me to get there, now that I'm not on Dr. B though. Is there a time limit to this group?
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    My mini-goal is to be 199 or less. I'm only 5'1.5" for goodness sake, 200 and ANYTHING on me... There's no place to hide it. Back when I was doing Dr. B, I would always chant '199... 199...' Whenever something tempted me. Since I'm only trying to stay under my 1690 calories now, I don't really do that anymore. But the idea of NEVER being more than 199lbs is awesome ^_^

I don't know how long it'll take me to get there, now that I'm not on Dr. B though. Is there a time limit to this group?

I'm right there with you. I'm currently 208ish and I want to be 199 already!!
    There is no time limit, just update us when you hit a mini goal of yours and we'll be there to support you!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    First mini goal will be fitting into the jeans I used to be able to wear 2 years ago. I think I'll have to lose about 10 or 15 pounds to make that happen. It would be really nice to have more jeans I can wear, since I only have two pairs now.
  • My mini goal is to be able to get to the 145 mark...Once I get there I'll feel much better.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member

this specific pair of jeans never really fit me... but they're so cute and I got them for $10
    10 jeans are great! i am a sucker though so not buying anymore jeans because all of mine are way overpriced and i told myself i didnt get to buy anymore until i got back into the old ones. i have like 20 pair in my closet that i cant fit into right now! yes i know i am a clothes *kitten*! lol
  • I want to get into the size smaller jeans I got last week, I can get them on but the muffin top is horrendous!
    I should need to lose a lot less than a stone to get it! :3
  • Lady_Senie
    Lady_Senie Posts: 100 Member

Sorry, stupid question: what's a stone?
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    I have 2 mini goals right now.
    Reach 160 by New years (I weighed in this morning at 162.6).. And to reach 150 before my first 5k, which isn't till late June.

I think my goals are pretty reasonable. Though I might not reach the new years goal, but I won't kick myself if I don' reach it by that time. :)
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056

10 jeans are great! i am a sucker though so not buying anymore jeans because all of mine are way overpriced and i told myself i didnt get to buy anymore until i got back into the old ones. i have like 20 pair in my closet that i cant fit into right now! yes i know i am a clothes *kitten*! lol

Almost all the jeans I have in my closet don't fit. I told myself after I gained weight that I wouldn't buy myself new jeans that fit because that would be like tolerating the weight gain, definitely don't want to do that.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056

Sorry, stupid question: what's a stone?

just googled it, 1 stone = 14 lbs
  • I live in Ireland so a lot of the time we measure out weight in stones orz
  • my goal is to hit onederland, i havent been there in quite some time.

that and to get my husband to eat vegetables! i swear he thinks meat and potatoes are things that need to be worshiped...
  • amandawhat
    amandawhat Posts: 1 Member
    Getting back into the swing of things, eating better and exercising at least 3x/wk...I guess the mini goal for me right now would be exercising 3x/wk, next would be getting under 199lbs. I am currently the heaviest I have ever been....ever. I work 3rd shift and have a really hard time eating right!!! Of course with dedication anything is possible.
  • IamBrande
    IamBrande Posts: 208 Member
    Hi !! I just joined, and I have several pair of jeans I'd love to fit into BEFORE the cold season ends, so i can enjoy how they fit!!

My Mini Goal is to see 150's again, and get these jeans OVER my *kitten* and thighs !!!

I wear 8/10 in most jeans................ the ones i am DYING to get into are size 11 American Eagles, that for some reason, WONT fit..... I wish all brands of Jeans would fit the same!!

Here we go, and I am ready!! ;o)
  • Karamonster
    Karamonster Posts: 40 Member
    Hi everyone! My mini goal is to lose weight BEFORE new year's day. This next week is the time when I can put on 10 pounds easily. I want to be different this year.

My long term goal is to get under 200. But that's a ways away!

I also have a great pair of jeans I'd love to wear again. If I lost 10 pounds I'd say I could fit them again....
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    like a lot of others mentioned, I would also like to get under 200 lbs. The last time I weighed myself (at least a month and a half ago) I was 208. My weight hasn't really been budging since September, but I'm trying harder this time.