Excited

Options
So I am getting excited for the new year and this new challenge. I have lost 19.8 so far and am ready to go all the way. I have about 95 left to lose and I WANT to do it and I WILL do it. Good luck to us all :happy:

Replies

• xoxMandyxox
    xoxMandyxox Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the best of luck this year!

I hit up the Success Stories on the boards for inspiration. Biggest Loser and Extreme Make Over: Weight Loss Edition really get me in the mood to work out and lose weight, too :laugh:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Yeah! When I was watching Biggest Loser at the beginning of the year, I was totally inspired to workout and push it to the max! Keep up the great work doenitin52!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Yeah! When I was watching Biggest Loser at the beginning of the year, I was totally inspired to workout and push it to the max! Keep up the great work doenitin52!

Love the Biggest Loser! My goal this year is to be lighter than all of the contestants at the final weigh in. Some of the women get really small, so it will be a challenge. I am very excited to get started!!
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm excited too!!! I told my bf that I'm cleaning out the pantry and on the first of Jan anything that is not healthy or not eaten will be thrown away or donated to the food shelter. Then I got a reponse that he wants to do it too!!!

This new year will be my year to get where I want to be!!!!! I will have my victory or what Stewie says in Family Guy: "Victory shall be mine" LOL
  • dlmadeja
    dlmadeja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited too!!! I have marathons planned for the whole year and I wanted to complete every single one of them. I'm tired of being over weight and not feeling happy in my own skin. This is the year for us to get to our healthy goals and be who we want to be!!! Good luck to everyone, we can do this!