Live Healthy Iowa

Options
Hello everyone!

Are any of you planning on participating in the Live Healthy Iowa - 100 day Wellness Challenge? I'm trying to get a team together. I think the full price is $20, but Hyvee usually has a couple that brings it down to $10-15. Here's the link to the program: http://www.livehealthyiowa.org/aspx/program_pages.aspx?gpid=4

Let me know if you are interested. My usual team has pooped out on me!! :o)

Replies

• rae_mayer
    Options
    I did it last year with my co-workers. I'm not sure if we're doing it again or not but if we don't, I'm in!
  • kristie_cla
    kristie_cla Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I'll send a friend request. PLEASE do not let me forget to add you to the team...if you haven't heard anything by the end of December, remind me!! :o)
  • thefishers4
    thefishers4 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    sounds like a good idea :) I would be interested
  • loseramy68
    Options
    This is so ironic, because I just posted on the message boards that I was looking for someone to join a team. I decided to do a search of groups, and I found this! I would really like to do Live Healthy Iowa. I can't convince any of my coworkers, friends, or families here to participate. I would love to join you if you will have me.
  • CrimsonStarfire
    CrimsonStarfire Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a terrific idea. I would love to join as well.
  • thefishers4
    Options
    My mother-in-law would also like to join. teacher34 is her id on here. Let me know.
  • thefishers4
    Options
    I can't believe it is getting closer to Live Healthy Iowa 100 Day Wellness Challenge!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!
  • DanceWithAlice
    Options
    Count me in!
  • kristie_cla
    kristie_cla Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    And, we now have a full team...yay! :)