Is the challenge to just do jumping jacks?

Options
Is that all you're asking us to do? Jumping Jacks for 10 - 30 minutes a day?

Replies

• JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    YEP! Simple right??

The 'routine' is easy. Do as many jumping jacks as possible in 10 seconds, walk in place (or side step) for the next 10 seconds, REPEAT for 10 minutes. If you want to do another round, take a 5-10 minute break then start again. Your first 10 mins will probably be stronger than your last 10 minutes, but that will change as you get stronger.

Here is the link I'm following:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w6M4bOXJ_s&feature=youtu.be

Have a FANTASTIC day!!
  • manda1028
    Options
    GOOD IDEA
  • Marisgoals
    Marisgoals Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm starting tonight...
  • JoyceJoanne
    Options
    Ok I'm starting tonight...

Look at you geting a headstart!!
    :bigsmile:
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    awesome. So looking forward to this! Happy Christmas everyone and I'll see you on the 26th :smile:
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love jumping jacks... so I am definately in!
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I hate jumping jacks because my boobs bounce too much, no matter how tight a sports bra I put on, but I love what they do for my body, so I'm in!
  • JoyceJoanne
    Options
    I hate jumping jacks because my boobs bounce too much, no matter how tight a sports bra I put on, but I love what they do for my body, so I'm in!

I wear TWO! No joke!! Try a smaller size.

GLAD to have you!
  • bluetiger
    bluetiger Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm excited, I'm pretty new to mfp, so this is my first challenge. I definitely need to wear two sport bras and the second is a smaller size. I have always hated to do them, but this just seems like such a "doable" challenge.
  • BRITTBBGC
    BRITTBBGC Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Cant wait to start! I've actually done this a few times on and off a
    couple months ago and lost a good bit of weight and kept it off.
    cant wait to start keep at it and see what results I get this time around!
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE =) Feel free to add me
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I guess I love JJs because I have no boobies.... one of the few benefits.. but in reality it sucks to be natural because so many dresses are designed for girls with or those that paid for them :laugh:
  • JoyceJoanne
    Options
    I guess I love JJs because I have no boobies.... one of the few benefits.. but in reality it sucks to be natural because so many dresses are designed for girls with or those that paid for them :laugh:

...unless you HAVE them and didn't pay for them... then it's not so easy. If they are made for paid for, they just don't fit right...

Glad you're part of the group.:happy:
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options

GLAD to have you!

Ha, ha! I've tried wearing a D cup (I'm a 36 DD), and when I jump, my boobs pop out of them! Guess I'll try a few ace bandages and go for the Geisha look.....lol. I'm gonna do this, even if I am eternally blacked eyed!!!!
  • merrick7871
    Options
    Awesome, Cant wait till tomorrow!
  • XshinyrockX7
    Options
    I can't wait to start this challenge. This is my first day on here so this is also my first challenge that I joined! Can't wait to see my results already! Tomorrow will be my big day and I am going to try and do it 3 times a day!
  • XshinyrockX7
    Options
    13795584.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • JoyceJoanne
    Options
    I can't wait to start this challenge. This is my first day on here so this is also my first challenge that I joined! Can't wait to see my results already! Tomorrow will be my big day and I am going to try and do it 3 times a day!

Don't do too much at first...
  • jng1989
    jng1989 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Can't wait to get started and see our results!
  • wyndesnow
    wyndesnow Posts: 32 Member
    Options

GLAD to have you!

Ha, ha! I've tried wearing a D cup (I'm a 36 DD), and when I jump, my boobs pop out of them! Guess I'll try a few ace bandages and go for the Geisha look.....lol. I'm gonna do this, even if I am eternally blacked eyed!!!!

I have the same problem they bounce right out.

Haven't tried doubling up on the bras though.

I'm in!
  • MelissaMcGinn
    Options
    My husband and I are headed to the gym in a few minutes!