favorite medifast foods?

Options
Stacivogue
Stacivogue Posts: 325 Member
any recommendations? Im getting tired of chocolate bars and don't like nuts. afraid of the soups, and like to chew, so, shakes are out.

Replies

• varnerific
    varnerific Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I live on the following (besides the shakes, which I actually like). :)

- Chicken Noodle Soup (It's good if you soak in boiling water in a thermos for an hour and add salt and pepper)
    - Vegetarian Sloppy Joe (sautéed up in a frying pan with diced tomatoes and some diced onions and green peppers)
    - S'mores Bars
    - Lemon Meringue Bars
    - Chocolate Chip Pancakes/syrup
    - Soft Bake Cookie
    - Brownies
    - Coffee Soft Serve
  • flicka82
    flicka82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    If you have a sandwich maker, you can make shake cakes. They would probably work well in a muffin pan in the oven too, but I have no idea about temperature/times.

The cheese puffs and BBQ bites aren't bad. They are pretty filling. I like to keep a few in my car in case I am out too long. They don't melt. :)
  • cm1479
    cm1479 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    HOT COCOA AND LEMON BARS are my life saver.

But, really I like everything. I'm easy to please.
  • snowstorme
    snowstorme Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I love the pancakes (spice or chocolate chip). I make them in a mug in the microwave after soaking for about 1/2hr.
    I also really like the blueberry oatmeal with a packet of stevia and 15 grams of chopped walnuts. I also soak the oatmeal for 1/2hr before cooking.

For crunchies I love the chocolate mint bars, peanut butter bars, both puffs and the smores bars. The bites aren't bad, but they seam dry to me which does make you drink more water which is good lol.

I really like the new orange blend and have been drinking alot of that.

The fruity drinks I will make with diet pop in a large shaker bottle, they are less sweet that way to me.

The soups aren't bad if you soak them. And most benefit from making with broth. I usually add some of my lean and green to the chicken noodle (some cabbage or zucchini & meat) Very nice on the cold days.

The hot cocoa I love with some cinnamon!!

The brownies are really good with a tiny bit of orange extract and 15 grams of chopped walnuts.

The sloppy joes aren't bad, but I don't find them filling. I usually cook them up with some multicolored bell peppers then serve it over egg beaters.