Biggest Loser Update

Options
Hey guys
We start this Sunday, who is excited?
Please make sure you get your teams your updated weight this week.
As I have seen, most are due by Friday.
If you have not reached out to your team, please do so because come this weekend, if you have not spoken at all to your team captain, you will be removed from the challenge. Ive posted that many times and told people to follow up.
I still have to figure out how I am going to do the immunity stuff.
I will post a blog each Saturday/Sunday with the following weeks challenge.

Immunuity
Each person with the highest % of weight loss has IMMUNITY. (until I we are down to a smaller group)
Each team will have a chance for Immunity as well, this will be the team with the highest % of weight loss (until I we are down to a smaller group).
There will be other challenges that I come up with, to give individuals Immunity. I am all for suggestions for challenges and how exactly we prove it.

Eliminations
Eliminations will be based on the lowest % of weight loss for that weigh in. The two teams with the lowest amount will have two people up for Elimination. Each of those two people will email me (subject must say the week, team... example Week 1, Bluesers) and then in the body, you will tell me what you did for the week and why you should say. I will decide which one from each team stays, and we will move the other two people into the "At Home Prize" Category.
Eliminations will change up a bit, as we dwindle to the end. I will keep you updated on that as well.

Once each team gets their first week challenge pictures to me, I will post the 1st challenge info. I know everyone is curious. I will do this every week as well. After the first week, we will have "highlighted" info, such as the team with the highest %, etc.

Here is the link again, in case you want to watch what happens each week or check your info. (I will update the main team tab once all of the weights have been updated on each tabs xls.)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Apq8QDudCKyRdFVlNTVhcmZvYnlKekkzNFRNUXAtTGc&hl=en_US#gid=12

Replies

• KerriMx5
    KerriMx5 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to start!! Thank you for doing this. I am ready to be a Biggest Loser.
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Super excited...I can't wait!!!! Thanks so much for hosting...we're all here for you - if you need ideas let us know. I'm sure you have some up your sleeve though!!! Good luck everyone....
  • Jesusinme4life
    Jesusinme4life Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am excited and can't wait to get this going. Thank you for all your hard work putting this together:smile:
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    Exciting for everyone!! This is just what I need to keep me motivated and losing..... Thank you for all your hard work on this challenge!
  • cmcravens
    cmcravens Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am so ready, when my back was out I stayed down, just so I could be ready for this. Today was the first day back to the gym, I loved it. I feel that this has really busted my enthusiasm on working out. I sure hope it does with everyone else. I so badly want to get down to my dream weight.
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    im ready bring it on
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    Can't wait!!! Good luck everyone!
  • trout78
    trout78 Posts: 102
    Options
    Just incase you wanted to update this, my name is not next to my MFP name...My name is Brooke!
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to start but scared crapless at the same time lol.
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO Lets go Bikini Bottom Babes!!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Excited to get started!
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I've been looking forward to this for weeks now!
  • RRT_RCP
    RRT_RCP Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    wow, Can't believe we start Sunday already.
  • staceylegge
    Options
    I am super excited... can not wait.
  • Juliette320
    Juliette320 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Bring it on (: I can't wait !!! XD
  • lisalamb62
    Options
    Soooo ready to start this challenge!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to it! YAY!
  • the_new_robin2016
    the_new_robin2016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm excited but scared!!! Lol but we are all in this to loose weight, so as long as we are loosing we are all winning no matter what!! Goodluck all!!
  • May63
    May63 Posts: 162
    Options
    Can't wait to start but scared crapless at the same time lol.

me too!!!

i am under calories and burning calories, losing inches clothes feel looser and people notice. BUT ONLY 3 LBS LOST.

LETS GO
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Im super excited! this is going to give me the kick in the but i need to stick with it :)