Options

Replies

• JennaB86
    Options
    JULY 21 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Omg, I think I'm the soonest bride here! I get married in FORTY EIGHT DAYS, january 14 2012!
    I'm so excited, but would really like to lose another 12 pounds and be in ONEderland by then.
    I'm hoping I can get some extra support and motivation from this group, I REALLY need it!!

March 20th, 2012. It's going to be an outdoor wedding, assuming the weather decides to co-operate. It's always a toss up for Colorado whether it'll be the largest blizzard of the year or if it'll be a nice 65-80*f and sunny and gorgeous

That's my birthday!
  • kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Our day is planned for June 6, 2012... yes, a Wednesday but the date itself has meaning for us vs the day of the week. I've been planning and planning... but haven't put down deposits yet. We're actually thinking of eloping much sooner and just ignoring all the regular "wedding" issues. :smokin:
  • Jillian1104
    Jillian1104 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Ours will be either Sept 22, 2012 or September 29, 2012 depending on the availability of the church/venue, which we will find out for sure this week :-)
  • GMPetti82
    GMPetti82 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    may 12th, 2012 here 166 days until my wedding and placed my invitation order last week.
  • jellykellybean
    jellykellybean Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP yesterday to try and get the kick I need to lose weight. I have been trying to make better eating habits and exercising, but I'm hoping this will give me the structure I really need. It helps that my fiance is joined too!

Our date is May 12th, 2012! (So I feel you GMCooper82!)

I'm hoping this group will give me the support I need to do this while thinking about the wedding as well!
  • TashaJ45
    Options
    Hey I'm Tasha!
    i just joined. This group was a great idea!! I have a while to go before my wedding day. It's May 19th 2013. Hopefully an outside wedding (please don't let it rain! lol) I started out at like 139 and I'm currently 127. I would like to get down to 110-115 before my wedding AND MAINTAIN that weight. Glad to be apart of the group! ;)
  • TashaJ45
    Options
    Hey I'm Tasha!
    i just joined. This group was a great idea!! I have a while to go before my wedding day. It's May 19th 2013. Hopefully an outside wedding (please don't let it rain! lol) I started out at like 139 and I'm currently 127. I would like to get down to 110-115 before my wedding AND MAINTAIN that weight. Glad to be apart of the group! ;)
  • Duffeyl2
    Duffeyl2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    May 4th 2012! Just reached our 5 months yesterday and I am definately feeling the pressure!
  • mrsrice86
    mrsrice86 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
    I'm getting married June 22nd 2013. It seems so far away (563 days!!), but i guess that just gives me more time to lose the weight!
    I would love to be around 175lb for my wedding. I know that's still big to some, but any smaller and i think i'd look ill!! lol
    I'm currently 227lb, so i have 52lb to lose. Any more is a bonus :)

Any support and encouragement from fellow brides to be would be great :)
  • munkegurl2252
    Options
    September 22, 2012! I am so excited :)
  • sarahjohnson08
    Options
    Mine is a little further away with a Sept 2013 wedding but I need to whip my butt into shape now! (want to look good for all the pictures we need to take along the way!!)
  • LittleMissAlx
    LittleMissAlx Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hey! I think mine is the furthest off right now :( June 22 2014! It's so hard not being able to plan things quite yet - I know it's meant to be stressful and I don't want to get bored of the whole thing!
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    Hey! I think mine is the furthest off right now :( June 22 2014! It's so hard not being able to plan things quite yet - I know it's meant to be stressful and I don't want to get bored of the whole thing!
    You are right, that IS far away! Why so long??? :-D It will all be enjoyable as you go.
  • LittleMissAlx
    LittleMissAlx Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Lots of reasons I guess. I'm a vet student and I don't graduate until June 2013. The last year is quite intense and chaotic (it's lots of practical not regular lectures) and we figure it will be easier to plan a wedding when I'm done. I guess it'll still be quite chaotic starting out at work, but at least by then we'll be a bit more settled and probably living together. And joint incomes, woo!
  • mrsrice86
    mrsrice86 Posts: 79 Member
    Options

That will be my first wedding anniversary!! :)
  • Emme727
    Emme727 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    01/21/2012. 35 days from today. ahhhhhhh!
    There is still so much to do. But I guess there will always seem to be!
  • alimontas247
    Options
    Eloped with my other half March 28, 2011 but didn't have anyone present so we decided to do the whole thing for "real." Planning on summer of 2013 when he returns from deployment. Got a long road in front of us, good luck to all the lucky wives to be :)
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    OK! I am so SO ordering this in white for my honeymoon swimsuit!! Woot Woot! Then I will hang it from my bathroom mirror as a constant reminder! ;) 162 days to go! EEK!
    http://www.amazon.com/Womens-Halter-Monokini-Swimwear-Bikini/dp/B0058JXPAU/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1325142377&sr=8-7
  • laurlexa
    laurlexa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    May 25th 2013

time to hit my goal weight and keep working at it :)