Week 1 Challenge 1. Drink up Ladies! Jan 1-7

Options
For our first challenge lets flush our systems of all those toxins!!
Challenge number 1, drink 100oz of water per day this week :)

Replies

• MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm on it!
  • threeforagirl
    Options
    Great, I need to get back to my "water schedule". I did so well before the holidays!
  • lmfsmiles
    lmfsmiles Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge too!
  • Hannahmave
    Options
    totally up for it! i'm Bristish and i dont think we do it by ozs is 100ozs equivilent to 2.5 litres of water? xx
  • ygglove
    ygglove Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    totally up for it! i'm Bristish and i dont think we do it by ozs is 100ozs equivilent to 2.5 litres of water? xx

Just about, it's just shy of 3 liters.
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    100oz iz 12.5 cups, which should equal out to (at least how I do it) 3 litres + 1/2 a cup :)
  • Hannahmave
    Options
    cheers thanks you xxx
  • Jewels1296
    Jewels1296 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm game! This is going to be a tough challenge on the days I have to work. I am a police dispatcher and typically work alone so my bathroom trips are dependent on my officers being able to relieve me. I may have to chug before and after work :-)
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I read this thinking 'no problem' then converted ounces into liters! EEK! I get 2L in regularly but will have to really focus on getting those extra glasses in.
  • dlmadeja
    dlmadeja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I love water so this will be an easy challenge for me :D
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I'm in, just got a new water bottle, 24 ounces, has a little counter ring on the side, so easy peasy to keep track.
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Day 1, 120oz down!! Plus 24 oz tea!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    1-Jan 64 oz
    2-Jan
    3-Jan
    4-Jan
    5-Jan
    6-Jan
    7-Jan

Total 64 oz
  • Lozze
    Options
    Day 1 got in 3L of water.
  • Gracestar12
    Gracestar12 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Afraid I'm going to pass on this one 10 cups per day is my limit, lol. Good luck with this ladies and gents :smile:
  • Lozze
    Options
    It's 11pm and I did it! I had one 600mL bottle of water and three 750mL bottle of water. It's 96oz but screw it. Close enough!

After putting this I went 'screw this I said I'd drink 100ounces and I'm going to drink that. So I had another 350mL and have now drunk 106ounces :)
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    Today is day 1 for me, I've got 32 ounces down so far and have started my next 32, I'm going to be peeing all day, lol!
  • sheismith
    sheismith Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi! Forgot to check in yesterday. I did it - 100 oz! I can't believe I was thirsty when I woke up this morning! Lol!
    Off to a late start today. So far I've had 24 oz.
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    almost done with my 100 oz. for today, I logged it and now just have to finish up! Hope everyone's having a great day!
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Did the hundred + a couple of cups of tea yesterday, just finishing up my last bottle for today so yep, day two, 100 + cause I'll go on to some tea later.