Need new shoes for Turbo Fire...any recommendations?

Options
Maymichelle
Maymichelle Posts: 106 Member
I just started Turbo Fire this week and my 9 month old Nike Free running shoes are just not cutting it, especially during Fire Drills. They are waaaay too broke down and killing my feet. Any recommendations for new shoes? I am that weird girl that used to work out bearfoot and forced myself to buy the lightweight running shoes so I didn't hurt my feet. Not sure if I want to buy the same shoes again so looking for new ideas! Thanks! =)

Replies

• Maymichelle
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks!!!
  • AZDizzy
    AZDizzy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I just got some NB 871's and LOVE them! They have a little area that is JUST for the pivot point and it has REALLY helped my footwork. Hope you find shoes you love!
  • Maymichelle
    Options
    I just got some NB 871's and LOVE them! They have a little area that is JUST for the pivot point and it has REALLY helped my footwork. Hope you find shoes you love!

Shoes with pivot points would be awesome! I'll have to check out the NB 871's! I did buy a pair of shoes...adizero tempos. I hate them (for TF at least)! They are good workout shoes in general for every other workout except TF! When I am up on my toes they kill my feet. I've been back to working out barefoot, which also absolutely killed my feet today in TF 45!