yummy mummy mission

Options
Hi all, Christine here. I'm a mum of 1 very energetic 16 month old girl and I'm on a yummy mummy mission. I'm born and bred in country nsw and looking to build my friends list to gain some support and motivation through email, text etc or even better another local to workout with.

Christine :)

Replies

• lisajamieboys
    lisajamieboys Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Christine.
    I too am looking for some motivation and friends. I have just started using my fitness pal.
    My nami is Lisa and I live in central NSW.
    I have two boys 4 and 5 and am just wanting to be a yummy mummy
  • Perizada
    Perizada Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Christine and Lisa,
    I'm Nicki and I've got 2 kids - 3.5yo and 19months. I want to be able to fit back into my size 12 Mr K chiffon pants again (not that I have anywhere to go in them, but just knowing I can would be great)
    I'm in Tassie but originally a Sandgroper from the blistering hot WA.
    Having motivational friends is a great way to stay on the wagon (or is it on the bike?) Either way, add me and good luck with your yummy mummy mission :)
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Sorry I can't join in... not much chance of me becoming a yummy mummy :P

I will offer any support and advice I can though, always open to new MFP friends.

Cheers,

Ray
  • Roblyssa
    Roblyssa Posts: 125
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I am Kellie, 33 year old mother of 3 (11.5, 10 and 8) and I live in Sunny Brisbane (although it is anything but sunny here right now!!).

I am all for friends, so add me if you wish!!
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    hi all,

i'm matilda, 31 y/o mum to 2 (Miss K 5 & Mstr M 3), live in country victoria.

Just started chalean extreme / turbofire hybrid, after doing turbofire for 5 months (where I lost 8kg doing it). Only 5kg to go to my ultimate goal weight.

I have loads of fitness goals too, and they are all going to help me get to my Push goal (which is to get to 65kg).

Feel free to add me
  • hayjessmum
    hayjessmum Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm Kylie, 38 and mother of two; I am the heaviest I've ever been and am only 5 foot. I feel like my goal is impossible; but I also know there are other people on here with larger goals and also people who've lost my entire body weight. My goal is to lose 25 kilos by the end of the year. That will take me to 62, and if I can lose more after that it will be a bonus. I'm from Orange NSW, please feel free to add me as I need the motivation!
  • KatherineMisic
    Options
    Hey all, I am Katherine from Perth, WA and have a gorgeous almost 5 and a half old son! Looking forward to getting this started! :)
  • JourneyToTheOldMe
    JourneyToTheOldMe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I want to be a yummy mummy!!

Hi! I'm Jacinta, i'm 22. My husband and i have a beautiful daughter, Shae, who has turned 2 this week! *wipes away tears* And we are expecting our little man in early May :)
    From Hawks Nest, NSW
    Currently living in Muswellbrook, NSW