New to the scene

Options
Hi my name is Aurora. I just joined the group because it is something I can relate to. I am on my weight loss journey with a full plate so to speak. I work full time (nights), go to school full time, raise a teenage boy and take care of the house. I have just started taking control of everything and distributing things with my son and partner, but I am afraid it will all go downhill once I start showing results. My partner who I have been with for almost 8 years in Feb. 2012 is a great man, but when I start doing great with my weight loss, I allow myself to be drawn into his bad eating habits, and sabotaging my weight loss. I need to find people who are going through the same thing I am going through and actually be positive and supportive of me during my weight loss. I have always taken care of everyone else before me, but I have put my foot down and now am making ME a priority now. I hope I will have some new friends who will be supportive of me and what I am doing to change my life for the better.......:smile:

Replies

• radicalmom
    radicalmom Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome Aurora! You do have a full plate. Taking good care of yourself is a great step. It is hard to not be drawn into bad habits.
  • TheCountryMomma
    TheCountryMomma Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Always nice to interact with those who understand (or somewhat understand) the busy lives mom's have. It's hard sometimes to take time for ourselves. Good luck to you and we are all here to encourage!!!