Weigh-In Spread-Sheet!!

Options
I created a spreadsheet on google docs! I'm going to "pretty it up" a bit more, but this way everyone can enter their weights each week, or you can post them on the weigh-in threads and I can do it after...

If you do not post for more than 2 weeks in a row, I will hide you name until you start posting again :)

Here it is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amrup3yRT0TMdGRlWWJNRnowdm1WS3ZlVGN4MUZRenc

Replies

• clarkrn09
    clarkrn09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is GREAT can't wait to get started.
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I put mine in as I only weigh in once a week. (almost put in kg then remembered!)
  • jilld76
    jilld76 Posts: 324
    Options
    The spreadsheet is great! What's not so great is I weighed myself this morning, for the first time in about 2 weeks and I gained about 10 pounds! Lets hope most of it is water weight! UGH! I did pretty much take the last few weeks off, which is not good and can't happen ever again.
  • Lozze
    Options
    Is the 'total weight loss' meant to be in total or for the challenge?

Also are we doing weekly weigh in topics? I've had my first weight in of the new year and am excited :)
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Can you tag this to the front page since it has the spreadsheet link? :smile:
  • ygglove
    ygglove Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My scale was fluctuating when I started, between 245-240 [when I would get on and off], and now it's staying at 240- I'm not sure how much I lost exactly- but woo.
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I just joined your group today- just now. I JUST started My Fitness Pal on the 7th. So I just added that weight and thats all to the spreadsheet. Is that okay? I weigh in again the 14th, HOPING I lose some! :-)
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Good day,

I added my name to the spreadsheet. Joined the group yesterday. Excited to get to Onderland by June.
  • Lozze
    Options
    I am so putting on weight this week!
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    There is so secton to do our weigh ins today...help?

Denise
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I just joined your group today- just now. I JUST started My Fitness Pal on the 7th. So I just added that weight and thats all to the spreadsheet. Is that okay? I weigh in again the 14th, HOPING I lose some! :-)

Its definitely ok!! Welcome!