Fighting with pain

Options
For me, it's not just the pain of being hungry. I hurt my back a little more than a year ago in a car accident and it's very difficult for me to exercise because of the pain. The kicker is I work on my feet, 5 to 8 hours a day, 5 to 6 days a week. So obviously the last thing on my mind before or after work is exercise. Tonight I was talking to a friend at work as I left and he suggest I get resistance bands. Anyone know where I can find them really cheap? At least with resistance bands, I can work out while sitting and not end up in excruciating pain the next day. Also, any suggestions on exercises? I'd like to swim or do things in the water, but I don't have a pool, and I'm def not getting in a bathing suit in public. I need to lose about 60lbs before I can start walking again, but I have around 150 to lose total.

Replies

• hiwy44
    hiwy44 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I bought bands from walmart, also bought a door band (has two bands and you can change the grips from top to bottom for different exercieses). It hooks up to the door, this one was about 35.00. Just bands are cheaper
  • HeyHeyRae
    Options
    Thanks! I'm going to have to go by Walmart (the store I hate more than any other) tomorrow lol