Starting ChaLEAN Extreme

Options
Hey group! I'm starting ChaLEAN Extreme Sunday! I ordered the program and it came with a set of resistance bands, is there anything else I need?

Replies

• xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I printed these off to use instead of marking up my guidebook: http://www.teambeachbody.com/home/-/dl_get_file/f6ecd5c7-887c-44a5-8930-a59e1043d988

I also found the calendar online that I printed off, as well, for notes and to keep track (again, without marking up my guidebook..LOL).

Some of the other folks may pop in with more helpful suggestions and tips, but I just want to wish you luck and great success! It's been a really fun program so far (I'm almost finished with my 2nd month at this point).
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Never mind! :)
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Good luck! CX is an awesome program. You are gonna do great. I personally have adjustable weights to use but there is someone using the bands in each workout. They say they are a killer. Hope you like it and if you need any advice there are some well informed ladies in this group!:flowerforyou:

I am re-starting this program again on Monday so I will be a day behind you. This time of year is always so hectic for me, but I am going to stick with it this time. I have done the program twice already and had amazing results. Can't wait to get back at it.

Tracy
  • KacieHetrick
    KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....did you know that Blu-Ray doesn't work too great to play DVD's! :P Yeah...so we bought a Blu-Ray/DVD player and I will be starting ChaLEAN tomorrow! LOL Zumba tonight and continuing my 100 squats for 100 day challenge! Thanks for the input everyone!
  • kdenapolis
    Options
    I started a week ago. I love this!
  • whysocereal
    Options
    I've had sucess and great results with Chalean Extreme last year, but then fell into a rut because of life at the time and gained back my weight.

Sooooooo I'm starting it up again, tomorrow will be my day 1! I love Chalean, shes a great motivator.

I wish you all a great start to your new year!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I just started today. A bit worried about the cardio portion as they look pretty intense. Thoughts?
  • KimAggie04
    KimAggie04 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    The cardio workouts are intense (for me at least), but they are short. If you cannot go at their pace, at least push as hard as you can. As Chalene says, "You'll get stronger!"
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the response. I did as best as I could (I felt a bit clumsy) but I will get stronger. WHOOP!
  • ephi22
    Options
    So excited! I will be beginning CLX on Monday (2/6)!! I have just finished up Turbo Fire and loved that so I am hoping this one will be just as good!!