WIEGH IN ...

Options
:smooched: :laugh: :happy:: :flowerforyou: :glasses:
SO I AM LATE EXCUSE ME ... LOL WE HAVE WIEGH INS TODAY LETS SEE WHERE EVERYBODY IS @ AND WHERE THEY WANT TO BE @ NEXT FRIDAY.. :angry: :explode: :grumble: :love

TODAY 12/23 IM @ 148LBS I HAVE LOST 2LBS AND BY 12/30 I WANT TO BE @ LEAST .5 LOWER ...
AND I WOULD LIKE TO GET A TAPE MEASURER FOR MY WIEGHT WONT NEED TO FOCUS SO MUCH ON WIEGHT AND CAN SEE IM GETTING SMALLER...

BUT :smokin: :smokin: DUE TO THE HOLIDAY WE MAY ALL GAIN LOL CONTROL EVERY BODY CONTROL

Replies

• lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    For Friday 12/23 - 191.6 (down again) - this carb cycling thing is actually working! But I do miss my carbs ;)
    Mon 12/16 - 191.6, so glad I didn't gain! :) Proud of myself.
  • HRonSkis
    HRonSkis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new and love the idea of weighing in and doing challenges every week. I'm looking forward to posting this friday. Hope to be at 160. My goal weight is 140. Please encourage me and hold me accountable. If anyone else would like a nudge from me I'd be more than happy too help! Thank you, Kristi
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    For Friday 12/23 - 191.6 (down again) - this carb cycling thing is actually working! But I do miss my carbs ;)

awesome and what exactly are you doing and do you feel better about the change in lifestyle , is it easy to maintain
  • whtlatina1214
    Options
    I'm new and love the idea of weighing in and doing challenges every week. I'm looking forward to posting this friday. Hope to be at 160. My goal weight is 140. Please encourage me and hold me accountable. If anyone else would like a nudge from me I'd be more than happy too help! Thank you, Kristi

awesome kristi WELCOME TO THE GROUP and dont worry i will remind you on thursday im going to for everyone since they all seem to have fell off after the holiday but that is good i changed my goal to a short term goal im doing this now to be more realistic and how me push myself and what makes you join are you looking for a lifestyle change or ...
  • whtlatina1214
    Options

awesome kristi WELCOME TO THE GROUP and dont worry i will remind you on thursday im going to for everyone since they all seem to have fell off after the holiday but that is good i changed my goal to a short term goal im doing this now to be more realistic and how me push myself and what makes you join are you looking for a lifestyle change or ...
  • lexagon
    Options

awesome and what exactly are you doing and do you feel better about the change in lifestyle , is it easy to maintain

I'm in my last week of Jamie Easons LiveFit program - and I loved it. Definitely gave me that kick in the *kitten* I needed to get back into the gym. Definitely feel better about everything and I found that I love lifting weights. Just more motivation to get to the gym. I was more happy about not gaining weight over the holidays than anything. But it's not too hard to maintain.

Since I'm building a solid muscle base right now, my weight doesn't always change, but I still see the differences in clothes and in the mirror. The fat is definitely shedding off. I've learned not to dwell 100% on what the scale tells me - it's not always the most accurate :)
  • whtlatina1214
    Options
    TODAY WIEGH IN FOR MYSELF IS THE SAME NO MOVEMENT NO GAIN BUT I RATHER IT NOT MOVE THAN GAIN
    HOW WE ALL DOING
  • lexagon
    Options
    was 190.8 last night, best I can do til Tomorrow (don't have a scale at home and I've got a much needed day off)
  • mrfitness_28
    Options
    Good Morning all I am weighing at 84.2kgs
    Bodyfat @ 6.06%

Lean weight at 79.09kgs , Fat mass 5.11kgs

Waist - 76.5
    Hips - 94.5
    Thigh- 56.5

My Macros are 198g prot/164g fat/ 369g carbs - Approx 3000 cal mark with an inclusive 500cal over maintenance level for increased muscle mass whilst slowly burning bodyfat at the same time.
  • Megdonald1
    Megdonald1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Got all my measurements this week. Not so good, not TOO bad! Hoping that measurements will show progress even if the scales do not.

Last weigh in: 208 Down 2 pounds
    Goal weight : 165 ish

13647877.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Megdonald1
    Megdonald1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    "Since I'm building a solid muscle base right now, my weight doesn't always change, but I still see the differences in clothes and in the mirror. The fat is definitely shedding off. I've learned not to dwell 100% on what the scale tells me - it's not always the most accurate :) "

I SOOOOOO needed to hear this! Everyone keeps telling me to pay attention to my clothes not the scales, but not really seeing much difference in my clothes (that I noticed).
  • Miztif
    Miztif Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My weigh in as of 12/20/2011 was 192.3. I have lost 5.5 pounds since my last weigh in on the Dec. 17th. I have been weighing in every two weeks. I do this becasue it keeps me focus on what I see in te mirror and not what is on the scale..
This discussion has been closed.