Group weigh in?

Options
2»

Replies

• stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I am at 63.9kgs! WOOO! Much better than the 70kgs I was 5 weeks ago... I feel amazing!
  • phoaos169
    phoaos169 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im 87kg was 92 when i joined
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I'm 119.3 and my weigh in day is Mondays.....
  • iwosmo
    iwosmo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started Optifast vlcd on 1st of october and lost 18 kg so far, since I've joined MFP 2,5 weeks ago I have lost 7 kg...
  • Sandra59
    Sandra59 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes I'll join. I weigh 58 kg. Doesnt sound like much but there is a spare tire that's causing muffin top issues that I would like to eradicate.
  • Sandra59
    Sandra59 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    did i write that in the correct place?
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I forgot to log my weight here last friday. Down to 79.8, so I lost 1kg last week. :)
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    awesome KGS I LOVE KGS so over punds LOL....

SW;118kgs
    CW : 102.1kgs
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Just looking through some other groups and wondered if anyone was interested in starting up group weigh ins to set goals for xmas or something? I've joined another one this morning but it's all in pounds

Jess

most groups to have everyones names down a list who wants to weight in and dose there starting weight, then current weight and then so on and so on so we can all see it on one page everyones progress just an idea :)
  • james_tew
    james_tew Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm at 115.3 atm and want to get down to 90 by November 12. Haven't really applied myself to this for much longer than a week but it's time to get serious so I am using these types of groups to keep me honest.
  • shazzam05
    Options
    Is there going to be a new group weigh in for the new year?