Day 1

Options
kseltzer
kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
Did you get your first Shed and Shred workout done? I'm actually at work today?! Isn't it like a national holiday? Why am I here? So, I'll be getting mine in this afternoon. Have a great workout!

Replies

• sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Day 1, done! Level 1 - I think I'll do the whole thing one day a week and alternate between 1 & 2 the other days...
  • lijparsons
    Options
    I got Day 1 in. I just did Level 1 today. Figured I'd work myself up to doing the L1 & 2 at the same time. I also want to do Killer Buns and Thighs, as well as some running, and I have yoga one or two days per week. No idea how I'm fit this all in.
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Well, after trying for an hour & being interrupted by the doorbell, children & both dogs - I was able to get the first 20 minutes straight of Level 1.

Tomorrow I'm going to try for 5:45AM when no one should be ringing my doorbell - the kids should be asleep & hopefully the dogs will behave! ;)
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am sorry but I cannot start until I can find the dvd. It is sold out at amazon and I am currently trying to find it on line. I will catch up as soon as I get it. Good for you that have completed it for Day 1, I heard it is a pretty tough workout.
  • kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done! Woo Hoo, only burned 213 cals...I'm thinking my mind was somewhere else. The first 2 times I did I burned 231 cals...hmmmm.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Whew, slightly embarrassed to admit this but... I did level 1 today after previewing the other day looked simple and actually really was, however her warm up is lacking as it does in most of her dvds. So for future days I will have to do my own warmup. I made it to the end with barely any breaks for breathers and was flying through it. Right before the cool down I got faint feeling so I sat down and let it pass. Then got back up turned off the dvd and feeling came again so sat down again. I informed my husband how I was feeling he said I was pushing too hard after not working out over the extended weekend with a new routine. Feeling came on a 3rd time and passed so silly me jumped in the shower first instead of drinking my shake cause the thought of the shake was making me nauseous. A few minutes in and my husband joined me (luckily) I placed my head on his shoulder and said I'm going to pass out he said don't lock your knees and then I awoke on the floor of the shower with him tapping me and saying wake up. He had caught me and placed me on the ground instead of me falling and hurting myself!!

Yep I overdid it so tomorrow Jillian you get no 100% from me. Which is crazy cause I didn't feel I was pushing too hard, actually thought I should be doing more.
  • ChasesMumma927
    ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Day 1 is done phew. I only Did level 1
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    My friggen calves hurt like a MF'er!
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I ended up getting Insanity for Xmas so I decided to postpone shed and shred until I finish Insanity. Good luck.
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I did Level 1 yesterday and I really liked it :) I'm looking forward to going at it again today after work :)