Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

SPREAD SHEET

Replies

• peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    I added my starting weight and will add the rest tomorrow night because I have to go to WalMart and get a new measuring tape because someone (my 3 yr old) cut mine in half! LOL!
  • curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Measurements done!
  • rebecca9341
    rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
    Got mine in, ready to kick some Jill *kitten* tonight!
  • Put my info in.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    FABULOUS!!! Just added mine!! :drinker:
  • onmywaytoskinny
    onmywaytoskinny Posts: 18 Member
    I'll add my measurements on in a little bit. I sent my husband to Wal-Mart last night to get a measuring tape and he couldn't find one. So, I might be a little late adding them. Sorry!
  • Tigermomma66
    Tigermomma66 Posts: 90 Member
    I just finished putting mine in. I had measured first thing as I got dressed, but I couldn't input them until now.

I did my first workout this morning. I had some trouble getting through, but it's progress. I still lapped everyone sitting on the couch!! LOL
  • kezziemc
    kezziemc Posts: 51 Member
    Just added mine eeeeek!
  • MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    Hi! I was trying to include my measurements on the spreadsheet. However I dont know what each column represents. I dont see any labels or nothing. Am I missing something? Please help! Thanks in advance!
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Hi! I was trying to include my measurements on the spreadsheet. However I dont know what each column represents. I dont see any labels or nothing. Am I missing something? Please help! Thanks in advance!

It appears someone accidentally put their info into the labels. I'm going to see if I can fix it. To the person who put their info in at the top, I just moved all of your info down. I'm unsure which was first, right or left, so I assumed. If anyone can remember feel free to fix that.

For everyone else, please be sure not to write over something someone else wrote.
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Got mine in!!!! Love the spreadsheet idea...
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    I put mine on. It'll be nice to have a group to do this with. Can't wait until it's over to see how we all do!
  • Lupiemomma30
    Lupiemomma30 Posts: 140 Member
    I just finished putting mine in. I had measured first thing as I got dressed, but I couldn't input them until now.

I did my first workout this morning. I had some trouble getting through, but it's progress. I still lapped everyone sitting on the couch!! LOL

Hahaha! Love it!!!! I had a hard time getting through also!
  • jacquel13
    jacquel13 Posts: 37 Member
    added my name and weight -- will add measurements tonight!

jackie
  • I put mine on. It'll be nice to have a group to do this with. Can't wait until it's over to see how we all do!
    I can't wait to see results too
  • onmywaytoskinny
    onmywaytoskinny Posts: 18 Member
    Just put in my measurements and getting ready to do L1D1. Can't wait...well, to get skinny that is, lol.
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    The headers have been overwritten again. I was going to put mine in but not sure which measurement goes in which column...
    If it gets fixed, and stays that way, I'll try to put mine in tomorrow. :wink:
  • gfchica
    gfchica Posts: 54 Member
    Same thing for me, I don't see the headers. I did measure and will enter tomorrow.
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Ditto for me....I put my weight in, but unsure where to put the rest....hopefully tomorrow....and THANK YOU for the spread sheet:smile:
  • yeah, wonderful idea, thanks for doing it. I can't add my stats though as there's no headers atm. will check again this evening.