SPREAD SHEET

Options

Replies

• peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I added my starting weight and will add the rest tomorrow night because I have to go to WalMart and get a new measuring tape because someone (my 3 yr old) cut mine in half! LOL!
  • curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Measurements done!
  • rebecca9341
    rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Got mine in, ready to kick some Jill *kitten* tonight!
  • Ana1980a
    Options
    Put my info in.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!!! Just added mine!! :drinker:
  • onmywaytoskinny
    onmywaytoskinny Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'll add my measurements on in a little bit. I sent my husband to Wal-Mart last night to get a measuring tape and he couldn't find one. So, I might be a little late adding them. Sorry!
  • Tigermomma66
    Tigermomma66 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just finished putting mine in. I had measured first thing as I got dressed, but I couldn't input them until now.

I did my first workout this morning. I had some trouble getting through, but it's progress. I still lapped everyone sitting on the couch!! LOL
  • kezziemc
    kezziemc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just added mine eeeeek!
  • MsBrwnSugga
    MsBrwnSugga Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was trying to include my measurements on the spreadsheet. However I dont know what each column represents. I dont see any labels or nothing. Am I missing something? Please help! Thanks in advance!
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was trying to include my measurements on the spreadsheet. However I dont know what each column represents. I dont see any labels or nothing. Am I missing something? Please help! Thanks in advance!

It appears someone accidentally put their info into the labels. I'm going to see if I can fix it. To the person who put their info in at the top, I just moved all of your info down. I'm unsure which was first, right or left, so I assumed. If anyone can remember feel free to fix that.

For everyone else, please be sure not to write over something someone else wrote.
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Got mine in!!!! Love the spreadsheet idea...
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I put mine on. It'll be nice to have a group to do this with. Can't wait until it's over to see how we all do!
  • Lupiemomma30
    Lupiemomma30 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I just finished putting mine in. I had measured first thing as I got dressed, but I couldn't input them until now.

I did my first workout this morning. I had some trouble getting through, but it's progress. I still lapped everyone sitting on the couch!! LOL

Hahaha! Love it!!!! I had a hard time getting through also!
  • jacquel13
    jacquel13 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    added my name and weight -- will add measurements tonight!

jackie
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I put mine on. It'll be nice to have a group to do this with. Can't wait until it's over to see how we all do!
    I can't wait to see results too
  • onmywaytoskinny
    onmywaytoskinny Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just put in my measurements and getting ready to do L1D1. Can't wait...well, to get skinny that is, lol.
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    The headers have been overwritten again. I was going to put mine in but not sure which measurement goes in which column...
    If it gets fixed, and stays that way, I'll try to put mine in tomorrow. :wink:
  • gfchica
    gfchica Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Same thing for me, I don't see the headers. I did measure and will enter tomorrow.
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Ditto for me....I put my weight in, but unsure where to put the rest....hopefully tomorrow....and THANK YOU for the spread sheet:smile:
  • DaenerysT
    Options
    yeah, wonderful idea, thanks for doing it. I can't add my stats though as there's no headers atm. will check again this evening.