Are you taking a 'before' photo?

Options
Angellore
Angellore Posts: 519 Member
I'm going to get my hubby to take my before photo in a minute. I hope to see a difference in the 'after' one in 30 days time! I'm not showing it until I have both tho! LOL.

Replies

• linalynn86
    linalynn86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i did..and i wore shorts and a sports bra that were both way too small. if thats not motivation for me to shred, i dont know what is. lol
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    It was just to early this morning, going to take one tonight. Day 1 still counts as *before*!
  • mrsjoseywales29
    Options
    well here i go i will post my pics first lol

007-1.jpg
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I did, yesterday. I have to start 30DS tomorrow tho, cuz we're all going out tonite...so I will do after pics a day later than u all.
  • CRSE1214
    CRSE1214 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Not very comfortable with the picture posting as I still avoid cameras at all costs. But I will take a picture and decide after the 30 days if I want to share it.
  • PacificGirl
    Options
    I already did. I'm not starting until tomorrow, but here they are. I post dated the picture so I don't wind up messing myself up and I question when exactly my 30 days is over:laugh: . I also need to do my measurements here in a little bit, too.

oho27m.jpg
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I have thought of it I think I will do it tomorrow (day 2) I have pleanty of fat pics but I will see if I can muster the strengh to get in my work out gear and snap a pic
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I will do but I just ate a very large (though very healthy) meal sowill do my weight, photo and measurements tomorrow. Eeeks!
  • mrswhitehair
    mrswhitehair Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I took a couple last night, but I'm not as brave as you all are. Maybe when I've survived 30 days I can post pictures side to side.
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I took some this morning on my computers webcam but won't be posting them till the end.
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Okay I am on Day 6 of the shred and I weighed myself yesterday and I have gained 2 pounds!! That was discouraging. I decided to take pics just to see and I can already tell a difference!!! Stick with the shred ladies! Today was the first time I could make it through level 1 without modified moves and the soreness is not so bad!

Can't get the pic sized right here is link for full pic: http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee428/kylesmommy89/Day630DSProgress.jpg
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I took a couple, but it remains to be seen if I'll actually post them. :-(
  • Karlaki
    Karlaki Posts: 74
    Options
    I took "before" photos and will post with the "after" - or maybe with "during" photos later.
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I had my husband take mine. I will also post when I am done!
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    I just took some...ouch! Hopefully the after will be much better
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I took one...let's see if I can tell the difference in 30 days.
  • PacificGirl
    Options
    Okay I am on Day 6 of the shred and I weighed myself yesterday and I have gained 2 pounds!! That was discouraging. I decided to take pics just to see and I can already tell a difference!!! Stick with the shred ladies! Today was the first time I could make it through level 1 without modified moves and the soreness is not so bad!

Can't get the pic sized right here is link for full pic: http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee428/kylesmommy89/Day630DSProgress.jpg

Girl you are looking AWESOME!!!! Don't even pay attention to that scale. According to my BMI I'm severely obese, it said this even when I was at 11% body fat. Muscle really does weigh more!