Starting the 17 day diet!!!!!!!!

Options
Fedup85
Fedup85 Posts: 70 Member
Hey Guys!!!! I am thinking about starting the 17 day diet on 12/26 and 1/2. Anybody want to start with me? I am going grocery shopping today. I am excited and determined to do this.

Replies

• tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I started today too! Would love to do it together!
  • jmgcummins
    jmgcummins Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm starting cycle 1 again on 01/01. I've lost 17 pounds (not on the 17 day diet), but I wanted to do something to detox at the beginning of the year.
  • Fedup85
    Options
    Sorry I have been away... I was busy with the holiday stuff. I bought groceries yesterday... I am starting today...
  • Fedup85
    Options
    I'm Making an egg white omelet for breakfast what are you all having?
  • Fedup85
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss.
  • SallyCC
    SallyCC Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Starting my second round today...Cycle 1 day 1. I got up very early to get to the gym and I had a greek yogurt with some flax seed in it. Later this morning I made a breakfast with some peppers and onions in a little extra virgin olive oil, then added 1 egg and some egg whites with an orange. This is a very filling breakfast.

Good luck. Feels great to be doing this again!!
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I've been having an omelet with fat free cheese and grapefruit for breakfast.
  • katcoy61
    Options
    I started The 17 Day Diet today (01/03/12). I started my morning off with my hot lemon water. Then I fixed a cup of plain yogurt with frozen mixed berries and followed it up with my green tea. I'm having a mixed salad with cucumbers, tomatoes and bell peppers & tuna drizzled with cherry balsamic vinegar and another green tea.
  • amy4insurance
    amy4insurance Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today as well. SO far so good! I'm just scared of how I will feel once I start working out. Hoping to get back to Crossfit today.
  • Fedup85
    Options
    I did good today. :) I'm just taking it a day at a time!! This forum helps a lot.
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I need to restart!!
  • aash28
    aash28 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Is ground flaxseed permitted during cycle 1? I thought that just the oil was.
  • shanalivee
    Options
    I started The 17 Day Diet today (01/03/12). I started my morning off with my hot lemon water. Then I fixed a cup of plain yogurt with frozen mixed berries and followed it up with my green tea. I'm having a mixed salad with cucumbers, tomatoes and bell peppers & tuna drizzled with cherry balsamic vinegar and another green tea.

this sounds sooo good right now