Day by Day

Options
I don't know about you guys but sometimes I really dread working out and then afterwards it feels great. It especially feels great to tell someone else that you did it! So, if you want to, after you workout, come and tell us about it here.

I just got done with Ripped in 30 Day 1. :-)

Replies

• shortjules
    shortjules Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Today I did the RI30 Level 1....killer during...amazing afterwards.
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I love this idea Curlygirl! It really helps me get motivated when I see how many people have completed their workouts for the day.
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    its always hard to get out of bed in the early A.M when its COLD & still dark out... but today I was able to do it!! YIPPIE!

did L1 of Ripped & YES it feels soooo good afterwards & the entire rest of the day!!!

"your not going to die but what you are going to do is look amazing" -JM (forget which Level of what DVD- but it cracks me up!!)
  • slr622
    slr622 Posts: 31
    Options
    That is exactly, *exactly* how I felt before workout today! In fact, I almost had myself talked out of starting today, thinking about my busy week ahead, my daughter took a long time to get down for nap, excuses, excuses... But, I did it and immediately jumped on here so I could talk about it!

I too did week one of Ripped in 30 and can't wait to go again tomorrow!

Thanks for the thread, curlygirl!
  • curlygirlcami
    curlygirlcami Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Haha...Good for you! You can do it!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I did 6W6P today...and I didn't die!
  • cgavin77
    cgavin77 Posts: 219
    Options
    Already did a run & some strength training on my lunch break and headed home to start day 1/week 1 of Ripped!!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling!

I did 6w6p and KBT this morning.
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I really like this idea! I have no one really to tell lol SO it is super helpful to have to "check in" with MFP!

Today I did Level 1 Day 6 of the 30 Day Shred. I definitely did NOT want to today because I wanted very badly to get to the mall lol Victoria's Secret is having their semi-annual sale and I desperately needed a new bra and some undies! :-P But I pushed myself to do it before going. Whew. I hope I can keep on keepin' on to the end!

WTG Everyone for pushing it!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    You all kicked butt today! Great job!!! :):):)

I definitely need a place to check in. Sometimes when I really am resisting the workout, I'll come to a thread like this, see what everyone has accomplished and it motivates me to get moving. So THANK YOU!

I was a machine today. Cto5K run, RI30 and 6W6P. That's a little extreme for me. I was avoiding work. :laugh: Wondering how sore I'm gonna be tomorrow.:ohwell:
  • arwaleenah
    arwaleenah Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi guys good for you for getting your workouts today. you all deserve to pat yourselves on the back. I wish i read this thread earlier today coz i talked myself out of working out and am now feeling horrible. Tomorow is a new day and i'll get the good feeling that you guys all got after your workouts
  • shortjules
    shortjules Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good job everybody....and thank you curlygirlcami for starting this thread. This is exactly what I was hoping for when starting this group. I'm positive that we have together a great group that's going to keep us motivated this year.
  • cgavin77
    cgavin77 Posts: 219
    Options
    I wish i read this thread earlier today coz i talked myself out of working out and am now feeling horrible.

I know EXACTLY how you feel! I get like that too...even on my "rest" days I feel BLAH and bad about it. When I feel like Im going to talk myself out of my workout I just try and remember that horrible feeling of NOT doing one.

Also I find that if I dont think/worry about TOMORROW and just focus on what I need to accomplish today (working out and eating healthy) I'm much more postive and in the right frame of mind. Sometimes it can really get overwhelming thinking about doing this every day for the rest of my life! haha.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Started of my second week of my bootcamp with level 3 and 2 of Kb&t. Its a tough combination but ill hang in there for another three two times, then Ill change level 2 to level 1 instead.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I'm logging off of here right now to go do No More Trouble Zones...one of the hardest JM videos for me to do. If I'm really motivated I might do 6w6p too b/c we're having one of DH's friends staying with us for the next 5 days and I won't be able to do any exercise dvds with him around.
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You all kicked butt today! Great job!!! :):):)

I definitely need a place to check in. Sometimes when I really am resisting the workout, I'll come to a thread like this, see what everyone has accomplished and it motivates me to get moving. So THANK YOU!

I was a machine today. Cto5K run, RI30 and 6W6P. That's a little extreme for me. I was avoiding work. :laugh: Wondering how sore I'm gonna be tomorrow.:ohwell:

YES!!! THAT IS EXTREME!!! CRAZY GIRL!! BUT good for you- hope you're able to walk today!?!

Got in L2 of Ripped today:) may do ripped this week, then move onto KB&T for the weekend?!? we'll see... as long as i keep it interesting & DO SOMETHING- that's what matters most

KEEP AT IT GIRLS!!
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I made it through L1D4 RI30 despite a raging headache (though the exercise helped and now it is just about gone!). I really like RI30. L1 isn't really that different from L1 30DS, but the small differences make it a better workout for me. I really, really like having 3 different strength moves in each circuit - it makes them seem so much more doable.

Now I've just got to motivate myself to do my workout for the hundred push up challenge. I know Jillian helps with this but I don't think it will be enough. Great job to all you ladies sticking with it - you're doing great!!
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that info about RI30 Julie - - 3 different strength moves instead of just 2 like the shred? Seems like something I may be interested in.... if it makes it seem easier to get it done.

Today I finished L1D7 of the 30DS. I feel as if my body is changing already and I love it. I am trying very hard not to obsess over what the scale says, I should REALLY hide it and only check once/week. Still - I am happy with the numbers going down.

Happy Wednesday everyone! <3
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Rest day today. I needed it! I'm sore!!!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    No more trouble zones + ab ripper x.
    Havent done NMTZ in over three months, and its no joke how weak my arms are in some moves. But then again there where others where I could feel a huge difference in strength, Killer buns and Ripped has really made med connect with my glutes, haha! The hipthrusts were really easy! Even though I had to struggle in some parts, I still used my new 6 lbs dumbells in some moves, just for the fun of it.

Doing Ab ripper following was a challenge but I made it through with a lot of breaks.