What to eat when I get cravings

Options
I tend to crave chocolate so much what can I replace it with?

Replies

• xomandykinsox
    Options
    I've been buying chocolate chips and then just get a serving size. Normally plenty and gives you that craving fix. Or the fiberone bars are good too.
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Depends on how much wiggle room you have for the day. I buy a 80-90% good quality chocolate bar, where each square is about 50-60 calories. Just break off one, let it melt in your mouth. More satisfying that wolfing down a 240 calorie Snickers (usually).
  • AmandaJane523
    Options
    Trader Joe's has a low fat chocolate bar that is better than regular chocolate and more filling! They also have chocolate covered banana slices that are very reasonable.
  • bexominglex
    bexominglex Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    if you like chocolate, try eating really dark cocolate (like 90% or more pure cocoa). Make sure that sugar is the last ingredien or one of them... darker chocolate is healthier for you and generally lower in calories (most "milk chocolat" bars are so full of calories because of the dairy and the extra sugar). You can also shave the chocolate and top plain yogurt with it. I am not sure if this would work about your, but what about chocolate flavored hard candies, like Reisen's? Also, I like to eat air popped pop corn when want to 'eat for fun" (ie: am watching TV and want to snack).:)
  • sasssurf
    sasssurf Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Raw chocolate. Almost can eat all you like. On eBay.