level 2???

Options
so I took a sneak peak at level 2 just to see what was coming up next. Unbelievable!!!
Just wondering if the one in the yellow shirt cheating like crazy???? If super fit- hot girl can't manage level two how will not so fit, but still hot girl ( me) can get through this one? Has anyone made it through level 2? if so how many days did you need to feel like you could manage level 2? How do you know when you are ready to move up to level two? I'm still struggling with the arms, but all of the legs exercises are easy for me.

Replies

• Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I did lvl 2 today. My arms are a bit shaky but trust me you can do it.
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 3 of Level 2 today and all I gotta say is *BLEEP*BLEEP*BLEEP! lol. Jillian is no joke in Level 2! The fit chick in yellow does take a few breaks and you'll notice that JM is out of breath too on a couple of those moves. Like you, SANSOUCHI, I wasn't too sure if I should progress to Level 2, but was encouraged by other shredders to do so with modifications. On day 3 of this level, I can honestly say that IT DOES GET BETTER (your form and execution). The first day I was barely doing those walking push ups (I hate you walking push ups...planks too!), but today I was able to do all of them!

Just do the best you can on each level at your own pace if you have to:-)

13455240.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter