Challenges

Options
bestrodeo
bestrodeo Posts: 139 Member
I am thinking of having weekly challenges, is there anyone who would like to join in on them??

Replies

• ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'll do my best!
  • headzy
    headzy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Count me in, my challenge for this week is to track everthing that goes into my mouth.
  • 226Muriel
    226Muriel Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    FIRST WEEK -
    First challenge should be about us logging in everything that touches our lips.
    Record movement.
    Water intake
    ADD AT LEAST 3 FRIENDS ...

We should all be on the same page...
  • bestrodeo
    Options
    To start off slow I think this week lets try to drink at least 60 glasses of water.. you can log it on your food diary to help keep track..
  • althea22000
    althea22000 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Okay 60 glasses of water challenge - I'm in.
  • mikki3
    mikki3 Posts: 63
    Options
    Hi! I just joined the group and think this is an awesome challenge to start. One glass down!

Cheers,
    Michelle
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    60!!! haha I'm a terrible water drinker....:/ This is a good challenge for me!
  • bestrodeo
    Options
    We can log our glasses in here on this thread at the end of every week.. :-) So glad some of yall want to join in..
  • indigochilds
    indigochilds Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    *grabs her 32 oz of water bottle*. Starts sucking away...
  • headzy
    headzy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow! 60 glasses is a challenge. Lucky it's summer here in Western Australia so much easier to drink when it's hot. Thanks Bestrodeo for starting the challenge. Maria
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • indigochilds
    indigochilds Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just realized something. Do you literally mean 60 glasses? That seems like way to much and not healthy.

60 x 8 oz = 480 oz of water per day.

Or do you mean 60 oz per day?
  • lizzy00125
    Options
    I just realized something. Do you literally mean 60 glasses? That seems like way to much and not healthy.

60 x 8 oz = 480 oz of water per day.

Or do you mean 60 oz per day?

I think she means per week. 69 ounces ish a day.
  • lizzy00125
    Options
    I am in. I like challenges and water consumption is definitely one of the hardest things for me to do. It seems like the easiest thing but I find it so difficult.
  • Slimtara
    Slimtara Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am in,
    Just went to fill water bottle up - I am 4 glasses down... and soup for lunch! *sloshsloshslosh*

T :drinker:
  • rukia30
    rukia30 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    All right here is to 60 glasses of water!
  • bestrodeo
    Options
    My bad, I meant 60 glasses of water a week..
  • rukia30
    rukia30 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Whew! Who knew that drinking water would be so hard?
  • BunniTrulove
    BunniTrulove Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    To start off slow I think this week lets try to drink at least 60 glasses of water.. you can log it on your food diary to help keep track..

I kinda came in on the middle of this one, but I'm trying to drink my water! Are we starting new challenges every Monday?
  • Slimtara
    Slimtara Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    How's it going out there folks?
    I managed to get the quota down yesterday and then played squash in the evening - oh my goodness what a difference it made to my game! I was full of beans and played a whole hour and beat my partner! He wondered if I had been getting extra practice in!

Today I have only managed 1 water bottle full (650ml) so I need to top up before bedtime. I had soup for lunch and a few decaf coffees so I am not beating myself up!

Best news is I am down 2lb. I am gonna say its because I was drinking my water, just to keep you all on track!

Laterz ladies (and gents if there are any out there in MFP- land)

T x