New Year's Resolutions

Options
ironband
ironband Posts: 157 Member
So, anyone want to share a New Year's Resolution? Mine is to get down to 210 lbs, then to put on 5-10 lbs of muscle by summer.

Replies

• southtowngirl
    southtowngirl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I was hoping that my only resolution would be to maintain and continue my new healthier lifestyle. And it is that, but I must also add to it that I still need to lose about five more pounds to reach my goal. But that is sooooooo do-able!

Happy New Year to everyone!
  • flnfrgge
    flnfrgge Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    So, I kinda lost sight of my weight goals for a bit. However, I recently decided to really focus on eating healthy and adding some exercise back into my regular routine. That said, my New Year's Resolution is to add 30 minutes of exercise to my day and lose 15 lbs by Spring Break.
  • jtskinner1010
    Options
    Mine is to make sure that I actually exercise! I always say that I'm going to and then get lazy and end up not doing anything productive. But this year for sure, I will get that six pack! Maybe not, haha, but a good strong core will be great. I'd like to tighten up all my mommy flab.

And on another note, I'd like to be a great mommy to my precious baby.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    No weigh in this week?
  • IndianCat3
    IndianCat3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    better late then never.......my resolution is to get back in the gym or home workout six days a week....last week was a fall off,no excuses..gotta take baby steps....

joyce