DAY 1 - 1/3/11

Options
Chika_2015
Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
Okay today is the day that we begin with drinkining at least 8 glasses of water = at least 64ounces. As well as not eating after 8pm. Please post here if you completed this challenge. And if you didn't, Why Not!!!!!

****Please note, you should comment the next day and not on the same day, or comment before you go to bed, to make sure you indeed completed the challenge.******

Thanks ~Chika

Replies

• corkeylynn
    corkeylynn Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I met my water goal today!! I LOVE water!:bigsmile:
  • roseemb
    roseemb Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Managed to get in 96 oz today! Woo Hoo. I'm liking this challenge already!
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    4 liters of water and stopped eating at 7.30 pm .
    I don't think is fair:) , for me drinking 2-3 liters of water / day is a necesity. My challenge is to stop eating after 8 pm .
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    I exceeded my water goal today, by drinking 80oz of water and i stoped eating @ 7:30pm , with the exception of having a cup of Hot chocolate @ 8:30pm. I had to try my Keurig Coffee maker out. ;)

You all are doing awesome.
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    140oz of water and nothing after 8pm except more water
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I made it to 10 glasses, measured and all for 80 ounces. Not an easy challenge. I'll start earlier on the water today. :)

I didn't snack after 8pm.
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I managed to get in all my water Tuesday...plus a little extra. 80 oz for me and that is a lot!!

I always have some kind of small snack at night so last night when my clock said 7:30 I made sure I got my slender selection fudge bar and finished before 8...it wasn't easy, I prefer it much later...but I did it!
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    After a slow start I managed to get my water in...I will start earlier today.

Didn't eat after 8 either :smile:
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    64 oz and didn't eat after 8pm. YaY for me. This is going to melt off the lbs.. I'm a horrible late night snacker.
  • corkeylynn
    corkeylynn Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I also did not eat after 7:30!! I juiced for breakfast this morning and I feel great!! After a month off due to health issues and the holidays it feels good to be eating right again! I am using my Wii fit for exercise and LOVE it!:happy:
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    72 oz! Did not eat after 8;)
  • cabbagerose7
    cabbagerose7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    96oz of water and no eating after 7:00pm(my witching hour) Did any one else feel like they were gonna float away? LOVE me some water!!!
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    4/1
    no eating after 8
    134oz of water
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    This is going well..96 oz of water for me today. I finished my hot chocolate with marshmallows at 7:58...cutting it close but I did good!! Only added the marshmallows because I needed something sweet today and that helped me get over it.

Nite all!
    Denise
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    I can't believe no one caught my year error, we are in 2012 not 2011.. HAHAHAHAHA, oh well i guess we were to focused on our challenges. ;)
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    I can't believe no one caught my year error, we are in 2012 not 2011.. HAHAHAHAHA, oh well i guess we were to focused on our challenges. ;)

I must have read the title atleast twice a day and it never registered! Hope the focus shows some good results!