Favourite/most hated exercise on 30DS level 1

Options
2»

Replies

• brooksaceb
    brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    side lunges most definitely..longest minute and half in my life!

second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, those lifts hurt
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I hate the first Cardio circuit Absolutely hate them. I am dying after the second group of jumping jacks. They don't bother me in the last circuit though. I love the strength training, I could do without the side lunge things but I don't hate it half as much as that first cardio circuit.

I AGREE 100%
  • CanadianMomma
    CanadianMomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Side lunges with the raises are the worst. The lunges in the 2nd circuit are also hard for me. But the lunges in the 3rd circuit are by far the worst for me. Brutal.
  • Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Side lunges, with weights yuck.
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Jumping Jack suck but I love the side lunge and all the ab work!
  • DawnOssett
    DawnOssett Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes, I hate the front lunges with weights, I always have a wobble and feel I'm going to fall over and it kills my knees.

Good tip on the side lunges, I took them slower and was able to have a bit of staying power.

Chest fly is my favourite, Jillian makes me laugh when she says "I could always do with a good chest fly in my life."
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    i love the side lunges. Maybe i'm doing it wrong! :-)
  • lisamheid
    lisamheid Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love the chestflys, and the punches.

I hate the jumprope excersize, it gives me shin splints. I also hate the side lunch with arm raise. My husband says I am not doing it correctly, and that I am cheating....I don't even want to fix it to the right way, because it is killing me with "cheating". Also not a fan of pushups, but that's because I can't do them.

This workout really is making me realize how out of shape I let myself get.
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I love the chestflys, and the punches.

I hate the jumprope excersize, it gives me shin splints. I also hate the side lunch with arm raise. My husband says I am not doing it correctly, and that I am cheating....I don't even want to fix it to the right way, because it is killing me with "cheating". Also not a fan of pushups, but that's because I can't do them.

This workout really is making me realize how out of shape I let myself get.

Side lunch! Freudian slip right there ;)
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am soooooo with you all on hating the side lunge with the arm raises! :angry:
  • mrsmartinez0625
    mrsmartinez0625 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am soooooo with you all on hating the side lunge with the arm raises! :angry:

Same here! The lunge doesn't bother me, it's the arm raise that's killer! I could do tons of bicep curls, but those anterior raises work a different part of the arm I guess, and it HURTS! I usually end up putting my arms down for 1 or 2 sets, but I'm working on being able to get through the whole exercise. Baby steps! Lol.
  • mlk8604
    mlk8604 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yes, I hate the front lunges with weights, I always have a wobble and feel I'm going to fall over and it kills my knees.

Good tip on the side lunges, I took them slower and was able to have a bit of staying power.

Chest fly is my favourite, Jillian makes me laugh when she says "I could always do with a good chest fly in my life."

I also wobble on the front lunges!! It's probably my shoes - I wear the easy tones and they're meant to throw you off balance. Consequently, I feel like I'm going to fall over when I'm coming up from the lunge. Every time!! :tongue:

Jillian's quote there always makes me laugh too.... I also love when she gets Anita's hand weights for her and acts like she's doing her a great big favor.
  • apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I HATEHATEHATE the jumping jacks. I've started getting shin splints from them and the jumping rope. I think I'm too fat to jump. lol My favorite part is probably the abs... because I laying down. wah wah.
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I hate both sets of lunges. The forward lunges kill my legs with the bicep curls being no problem, but the side lunges with the weights ...ugh my arms just aren't that strong yet. Same with the squat and press. My legs are fine on squats, my arms hate the press with weights.
  • Karlaki
    Karlaki Posts: 74
    Options
    I hate the front lunges. Hate. Them.

Love the side lunge arm raise thingy, the reverse crunches, and the chest flies.

I also love the punches. I do that for most of the cardio to avoid the high impact/jumping stuff.
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    :explode: Push ups and bicycle crunches. Blarg. :explode: