Is Everyone Starting with Level I?

Options
BIGGnSMALL
BIGGnSMALL Posts: 28 Member
Hi Everyone,

So I managed to complete 10 days of the 30DS previously but gave up (mainly due to laziness :)).
This time around I was thinking of starting off at level II. My plan is to do level II for 15 days and level III for the other 15.
Is there anyone else not doing level I?

Good luck to everyone. Cant wait to get started and hopefully I will do the entire 30days this time.

Replies

• deporee
    deporee Posts: 59
    Options
    This is my first time doing 30DS. Is there a reason why you aren't doing level I?
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I redoing 30ds as i didn't finish it last month. I started today on Level 1 and it killed me but at least i completed it. Roll on tomorrow.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    This Is my second time doing 30 DS as well But I did complete it before.. I am gonna Start on Level
    1, I am a lil anxious on how well I will do this time starting out.. I was 246lbs my first time around and
    now 154lbs so super stoked to see my results and my endurance ;)

~Rachel
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I started it a few weeks ago, but quit the weekend of Christmas. I am starting w/ the group tomorrow at level 1 again.
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 DS a few weeks ago. I'm on day 3 of Level 2----beast mode (lol)! Jillian is no joke, but I actually like level 2 better than level 1. Granted I was cursing at the screen the first day about walking push ups and planks! lol.

13455240.png
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda mixing it up. I get bored easily so I've done 2 days of level 1 and then last night I did level 2. Its actually eased some of the calf pain doing it that way. I'll probably go back to level 1 tonight though. :-)
  • jeangirl928
    jeangirl928 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I did Level 1 for the first time tonight. As I expected, it was a little too easy for me. I have been doing p90x, step aerobics and Jillian's Blast Fat Boost Metabolism DVD. Level 1 was not intense enough for me so I did level 2 right after doing level 1. Level 2 is definitely harder but has a lot of similar moves as what she does in her Blast Fat video. So I think I am going to do Level 1&2 on one day and then the next day just do Level 2 and just keep alternating. I don't want to kill myself too much!!

10951239.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Well, I've tried 30 DS before but gave up after day 5. I'm on day 7 lv 1 now. I'm anal about processes and such so I'm doing 10 days each so I can benefit from all three levels. I might do lv 1 just a couple more days to stay in sync with the group and plus, I think I'm scared to go to lv 2, lol..