Say hi!!

Options

Replies

• lillicobaby
    lillicobaby Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am profile lillicobaby on babycenter I plan to get back into myfitnesspal tomorrow. I think this is a great idea and hopefully this group will help get me back on track
  • mom2brookeandblake
    Options
    Hi I'm Shannon profile name mom2brooke1 on babycenter. Looking forward to losing weight and taking back control of my life. I can't think of a better group of ladies to do it with. Thanks for starting this group.
  • hockeygirl0407
    Options
    I'm hockeygirl13 from BBC. My name was taken here, what's up with that?
    My kids are '04 and '07, so here I am!
    I need to lose...umm..90 lbs. Did I really just type that?

Went to the doc for a physical a few weeks back, my good and bad cholesterol are fine, but the overall number sucks b/c my triglicerides are high.
    So here i am, trying to lose weight.

Did I mention that (thank you diabetes) DH now weighs at least 40lbs LESS than me? And he's a foot taller?!?

ugh, did I really just type that too?
    JulieP
    ETA: yay! was able to use the same image as bbc, hopefully that helps =)
  • hzimmy
    hzimmy Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Heidi (from PA) and want to lose the baby weight. YDD is almost 3. I started doing Zumba wii which is better than Wii fit, but I'm still stuck. The last fitness/diet group I joined, I posted once and then totally forgot about it. Hope I don't forget about this one!!!!
  • AJones1021
    AJones1021 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi Girls!!

This is AngelLJ1006 from BBC. I used to post semi-regularly on the CDFBH board, but now mainly just lurk! I'm from Baltimore and have a 5 yo DS. I need to lose a massive amount of weight, and I've done WW and it worked, but for some reason I just slipped out of it...hmph!

LOL @ Mindy and her bulbs!!!

ETA: I saw that someone else does Zumba - I LOVE IT! I found a really awesome instructor and that helps! I started an 8 week (1x a week) "belly dancing for fitness" class tonight. It was AWESOME. I have a whole lotta belly to dance, but when you enjoy it, it takes the pain of exercising away!
  • mom2jrn
    mom2jrn Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi! I'm Janet, jc_c_maro on the other board. Looking to lose 30 pounds by the end of the year but I need to increase my stamina and lose weight now. I'm in a play/musical in 2 months where I'm a dancer and wearing a white leotard is not very flattering!!! Thankfully there's a skirt and shear top too but still it shows every imperfection!
  • Rachsandiego
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Rachelcamarero and so excited to have some support! Want to get back into shape to have a baby again, who knows when but pretty good motivator I think!!
  • divachick182
    Options
    Hi ladies...had to join! Its me Clarissa!! My sister and I have decided to loose from 30-50lbs this year! After 2 boys...I am at 228lbs..ugg!! I am tall, 5'9" so I don't look that big, but I still want to get to 160lbs (which would be VERY skinny for me, but I am dreaming!!!)...My goal weight is 180lbs by this summer!! That would put me insize 8 jeans...at a 14 right now!
    Good luck to everyone!!!
  • PamelaHoopes
    Options
    Hi, I don't know what my fitness pal name is as it flew out of my mind and I'm posting from my phone. Please also excuse any typos. I saw this group and noticed most of the people seem to be from BBC. My screen name is sweet_mommy08. I'm guessing you guys were on a coupon board, probably NOT the bargain hunters if you were really looking for a deal. Lol I I'm a couponer but definitely not the best around and there is room for improvement. I really need to get about 65lbs off and am having trouble. I have medical issues that limit my exercise to practically nothing and I've started stress eating the last couple week. Looking forward to having and giving support in this weight loss journey.
  • mom24boys01
    Options
    Just wanted to say Hi and that I'm excited to be here!!
  • luvsdeals
    luvsdeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm here too. Say name as BBC. I've got to lose this weight. After baby #6 was born in April I lost 20 of the 25 pounds I gained with her, but in the past 4 months I've gained nearly all of that 20 off somehow. Did 30 day shred this summer, walked 2 miles a day pushing a jogger and wearing a baby and lost nothing. Hoping watching the calories while starting up exercising again will help.

Melissa
  • Watkinslady28
    Watkinslady28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi girls, so glad to see so many of us join together. Same name as BBC. I have been pregnant or nursing for nearly 4 years. YDD will be 1 this month and we are not planning to TTC until May so I'd like to lose the remaining 6 lbs in the meantime. Hope this helps motivate me.
  • hollyh54
    hollyh54 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    really just wanted to see if my ticker was going to show up
  • kennabelle31
    Options
    Hi,

I'm jammyjam from the BBC board. My screen name on MFP is kennabelle31. I gained 50lbs with my second DD who is now a year old. I lost 30lbs right away but the rest just stuck around. It's time to lose my baby weight plus a few more pounds. My goal is 33lbs. Good Luck!
  • mandyd22298
    Options
    HI! It's Amanda (amandas090807). Looking to mostly tone, but a few pounds dropped would be ncie too!
  • lunattack
    Options
    Hi, I'm Stacey (lunattack). I have 2 kids(8 & 4), live in NJ and now have time to get to the gym while my younger one is in pre-school. I need to lose at least 30 lbs maybe more but I have a tendency to build muscle mass fast and so I'm not setting my goal too high. 30 lbs would be awesome, I also want to increase my flexibility and endurance. Need to do the ticker thing on my post, next time.
  • erinsett
    Options
    This is Erin, ella822 on BBC. My weight loss goal is 19 lbs.... I just need to own my health and fitness. I was 9 lbs lighter a week after having YDD than i am now-16 months later. I can't blame it on her I just need to make better choices.
  • Cindy4866
    Cindy4866 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am so excited we have our own group! I so need motivation to eat better and exercise!
  • pievep23
    Options
    Hi there! I am in a wedding in July and would like to lose the baby weight. Still nursing which could put a damper on this plan, seeing as how I am always shoving food in my mouth. Hope this works to keep me on plan! Good luck ladies!
  • MommaBranam
    Options
    Yay. I'm so glad we are doing this together. I'm Lisa, h2oladybug from BBC. I am in need of a buch of weight loss. Yay for motivation!