DAY 3 - 1/5/12

Options
Chika_2015
Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
How did you do today?

Let's Hear it folks. Need some feedback people. Are we liking this challenge?

~Chika

Replies

• dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Love it! This is the second day whne I stopprd eating before 8 pm ( today at 7.58 lol) Really works for me! And 3 liters of water - easy stuff:))
    Thank you!
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Didn't eat after 8 tues or wed, (but I was sick LOL) So didn't get my normal water intake in :( But I am feeling much better today, so now that I am feeling better the real Challenge will begin :)
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    Didn't eat after 8 tues or wed, (but I was sick LOL) So didn't get my normal water intake in :( But I am feeling much better today, so now that I am feeling better the real Challenge will begin :)

YEAH BUDDY!!!! Glad you are feeling better.
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm shocked how easy it's been not to eat after 8pm, and I'm *sure* it's because of the additional water I've been drinking. Usually I'm *starving* late at night. Anxious to weigh in Monday...since I'm just starting mfp again, maybe I'll have a significant loss.
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I got in 96 oz of water.

And I hate to ask this, but...can you drink too much water? My body doesn't seem to be getting rid of it like I thought it should and my rings are tight. I think I am retaining too much. Any suggestions??

Denise
  • corkeylynn
    corkeylynn Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    It may be your sodium intake too! I have to read ALL of my labels to make sure I keep my sodium down so I do not retain water.
  • corkeylynn
    Options
    I have almost reached my water goal for today. I :heart: my water!!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I'm loving this I'd snuck in some naughty habits over Christmas and this is perfect for helping me kick them out!

143oz for me today, I'm typing this with my last liter bottle beside me
  • corkeylynn
    Options
    I made my water goal AND have not eaten since 7! On my way to bed now, and feeling really good about myself! The only thing I didn't do today is work out.
  • dia77
    Options
    another good day! Had dinner at 7 pm and I had 110 oz water ! Before joining this group , it was always a challenge to have my dinner at 8pm , usually at 0 or so and after that snacking in front of tv... No more...:)
  • dia77
    Options
    another good day! Had dinner at 7 pm and I had 110 oz water ! Before joining this group , it was always a challenge to have my dinner at 8pm , usually at 9pm or so and after that snacking in front of tv... No more...:)
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge! 100 oz today and the only thing that kept me from eating after 8 was thinking about posting a positive response.
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    72 oz! I' m alternating plain water with carbonated (bubbly) water.. No snacking.
  • roseemb
    roseemb Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I got through 96 oz of water yesterday - this is really helping me drink it up, accountability helps motivate me, so thanks Chika!

Although I'm not able to do the not eating after 8pm, I am proud to say that I have eaten dinner before 9pm for 3 days in a row, which is good for me.

Make it a great day everyone!
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    3 days no eating after 8pm. It's a killer, but I've done it. 12 glasses of water yesterday. Hoping for a gallon today, but getting a slow start.
  • cabbagerose7
    cabbagerose7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, i just learned this @ the Uriologist on Tuesday. Doc recommended starting goal of 64oz and then working my way up if i needed to. Salt intake as well can cause the bloat. Maybe try to stay @64oz for a few days and the bloat will go away?
  • cabbagerose7
    cabbagerose7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Got in my water and no eating after 7pm. Lots of bathroom trips.
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I only drank 64 oz yesterday..on purpose. I was bloating up big time. I am hoping if I lower it to 64 a couple days this will work it's self out. But I didn't eat after 8, I made sure of that!
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    The 3rd day was a challenge for me, I did snack after 8pm (i was studying) and for some reason i have to nibble on something for me to concentrate, wierd right!!! i am going to have to comdition myself to do something else besides nibbling on something. But i got my water in @ 72oz. Today was a Plus and Minus. We will see what tomorrow brings.
  • Chika_2015
    Options
    All of you folks are doing awesome, kudos to you all. I look for you all for motivation and accountability, you all are my inspiration and that is the truth. I wouldn't be on here if that wasn't th e case.

~Chika