Day 4

Options
sailingsal
sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
Done day 4, had my son join in and be my cheerleader. My mum also had a go at some of it, as we're down visiting my parents. My mum was surprised how tough a dvd it is!

Replies

• navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    I will started day 4 around 8:30a.m. after getting all the boys off to school..
  • lisamheid
    lisamheid Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 4 yesterday. I started the program a day early, as I did not know this group existed. I am finally not as sore when I woke up....either that means I am not pushing myself as hard as I should be, or I am getting used to working out a bit.....
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!! DAY 4 COMPLETE and I don't hurt going up/down stairs today :laugh:
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hoorah! Day 4 is completed! 26 to go!
  • mrsmartinez0625
    mrsmartinez0625 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I went to the Rose Bowl on Jan. 2nd and was gone ALLLL day long, so I started on the 3rd and am a day behind everyone, but that's okay! I'm doing it! Finished day 3 today, and I think I'll be ready to move to heavier weights soon! :-)
  • rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    YAY...Day 4 complete! Tried muting her and putting on music...I think it helped!
  • WhitneyJerome
    WhitneyJerome Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I did it!! Finally getting getting to the point where I feel energized after the workout instead of like I wanna die!
  • WhitneyJerome
    WhitneyJerome Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    YAY...Day 4 complete! Tried muting her and putting on music...I think it helped!

I did that today too! It did help. It didn't seem like it lasted that long to me. =)
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done!! Feeling good ..knees not aching as bad!
  • Karlaki
    Karlaki Posts: 74
    Options
    So far so good, I'm down 2 pounds! Of course it's likely mostly water weight given foods I had over the holidays, but still. I feel and sleep better as well.
  • chellesmith87
    chellesmith87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    really didnt want to do it..but i did it and now im glad i did = )
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    really didnt want to do it..but i did it and now im glad i did = )
    Good for you. That's dedication.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Day 4 complete.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Day completed yesterday and I'm getting stronger. Finished day 5 about an hour ago.
  • mrsjoseywales29
    Options
    Didnt do day 4 yet my right calf is killin me even when i walk on it i dont know what i should do. should i do the workout or take off today? any suggestions?
  • lc504
    lc504 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I meant to start this Monday with the rest of you, but the silly body measuring tape I ordered last week didn't arrive until early this morning :mad:

So I'm starting Day 1 of Level 1 today! Hopefully it's not too late to join in and add my measurements!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Didnt do day 4 yet my right calf is killin me even when i walk on it i dont know what i should do. should i do the workout or take off today? any suggestions?

I would take today off and rest you dont want to cause serious damage, its best to take a day or so and finish a day or so later than not finish at all. Feel better x

Kelly
  • brooksaceb
    brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Day 4 is in the books the countdown to level two begins
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    DAY 4 DONE! My Hubby is home and I wont work out in front of him (does that make me strange?) anyway I kicked him out and did it. I was sore while doing it today (forst time I have really been sore) Not too bad just muscles coming alive again I think.

Well done all that has done it! Keep going we CAN do this!
  • mrsjoseywales29
    Options

I would take today off and rest you dont want to cause serious damage, its best to take a day or so and finish a day or so later than not finish at all. Feel better x

Kelly

thanks i just may do that