UC/UP

Options
keggen
keggen Posts: 102 Member
I have absolutely nothing to complain about. I have mild to moderate UP. It's just a mild annoyance as long as I take medication and don't do anything stupid like eat a lot of salad (but it was from my own garden, so yummy!) and eat 9 grain bread with flax seeds on the same day, or drink way too much alcohol - I almost never do that, I've only done it once since I was diagnosed and I can truly say I'll never do it again.
I'm just hoping that this is as bad as it will ever get.

Replies

• margiemommy
    margiemommy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    sorry i must soound so stupid for asking but what is uc/up i have never heard of it before or atleast not like that ( as uc or up)
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    UP is ulcerative proctitis. I just listed Ulcerative colitis and proctitis together since the posts seemd to be by illness/disorder.
  • margiemommy
    margiemommy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    oh ok thanks and i am glad that u are feeling better
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely nothing to complain about. I have mild to moderate UP. It's just a mild annoyance as long as I take medication and don't do anything stupid like eat a lot of salad (but it was from my own garden, so yummy!) and eat 9 grain bread with flax seeds on the same day, or drink way too much alcohol - I almost never do that, I've only done it once since I was diagnosed and I can truly say I'll never do it again.
    I'm just hoping that this is as bad as it will ever get.

Hello! Glad to have you here. Eating can be such challenge. I am glad to you are feeling better and are aware of some of the food triggers are for you. I hope that that experience is the worst of your journey.