Day 4

Options

Replies

• mrsmartinez0625
    mrsmartinez0625 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    DAY 4 DONE! My Hubby is home and I wont work out in front of him (does that make me strange?) anyway I kicked him out and did it. I was sore while doing it today (forst time I have really been sore) Not too bad just muscles coming alive again I think.

Well done all that has done it! Keep going we CAN do this!

I'm the same way, I don't like my husband watching me work out, especially if I'm doing Zumba, because I know I look crazy! Hahahaha.
  • Ana1980a
    Options
    Day 4 done. I did not wake up as sore as the last days.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    DAY 4 DONE! My Hubby is home and I wont work out in front of him (does that make me strange?) anyway I kicked him out and did it. I was sore while doing it today (forst time I have really been sore) Not too bad just muscles coming alive again I think.

I'm the same way, I don't like my husband watching me work out, especially if I'm doing Zumba, because I know I look crazy! Hahahaha.

I can work out in front of my DH either! Drives me crazy when he comes in the room. I feel like e's leering at me and I don't like it. IDK makes me feel like he thinks it's all a joke and I'm serious about my weight loss this time. I also can't have the kids talking to me. I'm grunting and huffing and puffing I can't hold a conversation with them or answer for the 50th time that my weights are blue because I like the color blue.

Anyway just did Day 4. I feel great about my progress. I love the burn in my thighs and my abs. I feel so much stronger this time than I did my first round.
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done and I am feeling so good about it!! Just keep going! :bigsmile:
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Didnt do day 4 yet my right calf is killin me even when i walk on it i dont know what i should do. should i do the workout or take off today? any suggestions?

I would still do the workout! My right calf was killing me and I realized I had not been stretching enough before and after the workout. There are quite a few of the workouts that you can do without using your calves! Do the arms and abs workouts and skip the squats and lunges! It will still count and stoping will only hurt your progress. DON'T STOP and dont forget to STRETCH!!
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Day 4 in the books. Wasn't my best workout, I really struggled and I think it's because I did my first day of c25k about 2 hrs before. Sucker for punishment, I am.
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Didnt do day 4 yet my right calf is killin me even when i walk on it i dont know what i should do. should i do the workout or take off today? any suggestions?

I would still do the workout! My right calf was killing me and I realized I had not been stretching enough before and after the workout. There are quite a few of the workouts that you can do without using your calves! Do the arms and abs workouts and skip the squats and lunges! It will still count and stoping will only hurt your progress. DON'T STOP and dont forget to STRETCH!!

I have been substituting boxing for the cardio as i dislocated my hip on tuesday but was determined to keep going. It can be done you just have to think about what your doing and what your able to do, its worth doing as much as you can!
  • deporee
    deporee Posts: 59
    Options

And here I was thinking I was the only person who doesn't like to exercise in front of their husband! Glad to know I'm not alone.

Day 4 is done and I don't feel as worn out as I have the past few days!

I can work out in front of my DH either! Drives me crazy when he comes in the room. I feel like e's leering at me and I don't like it. IDK makes me feel like he thinks it's all a joke and I'm serious about my weight loss this time. I also can't have the kids talking to me. I'm grunting and huffing and puffing I can't hold a conversation with them or answer for the 50th time that my weights are blue because I like the color blue.

Anyway just did Day 4. I feel great about my progress. I love the burn in my thighs and my abs. I feel so much stronger this time than I did my first round.
  • denice0414
    denice0414 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Complete....Yipee.....Still not a fan of push ups but feel I'm getting stronger!! ...Here's to Shredding!!!!!!
  • Mmeeker09
    Options
    Day 4 complete!!! I tried the music thing and it sure did help a lot! good advice :)
  • javame
    javame Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    L1, Day 7 is in the books. Pants feel a little better on me, there's a teeny bit of room in them now, lol.
  • TeresaC79
    TeresaC79 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm doing day eight tonight. Seven was tough for me last night. I just was in no mood to work out but I did it. Three more until level two. Good thing, because last night I kept telling jillian to shut up. Lol. It drives me nuts near the end when she says "you strong". It is the english teacher in me.
  • BestCindyICanBe
    BestCindyICanBe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I got day 4 done this morning at 5:30. My husband had a training session for work today so was leaving late for work so he worked out with me. The only thing sore on me is my right shoulder. I really have huffing during the jumping jacks and jump rope but I doing better with it. I don't really care for Jillian. She talks to much about how Anita's abs look...I am not doing this to get great looking abs, I am doing this to get fit and healthy so that I can be here for my kids.
  • USC_SKH
    USC_SKH Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done! Burned even more calories. I was feeling extra pumped so I got a little dance session in with some Beyonce and burned another 300 calories
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    D4L1 = DONE!! YAY!!! I'm feeling AWESOME!! I even traded out between my 5# and 3# weights this time... Hoping to be to the 5# weights by day 10.... Best way I measure success...
  • lep_623
    lep_623 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My day 3 done. I just could not do it yesterday,but today I could and wanted to! I also did lots of Zumba, walking and yoga for the wii :D 2 hrs workout total with 1200 calories burned! Can't wait for tomorrow!!
  • mlk8604
    mlk8604 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done! :smile:

I'm still so glad I'm not doing this on my own! I come on here every day and love to read through the list of all of you who are doing this with me!! If I DON'T do it some day within the next 26 days, I will have to come on here and tell all of you I didn't do it, which is plenty of motivation!! :wink:
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done!! Kinda getting into the swing of things, I like knowing whats coming up and saying "Ok, only ________ more to go and I'm done". It goes by nice and fast!
  • CaboScotty
    CaboScotty Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done! Starting to notice changes in push ups. First set increased from 21 to 25 today, but the second set stayed the same at 13. Small progress, but progress none the less and I am happy about it.
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Day 4 complete! Still a little sore but I'm getting through the workout a lot better now. :D