Day 4 --- A hurdle?

Options
dclouden
dclouden Posts: 29 Member
So today is Day 4, and as of this writing, it's nearly 7pm and I haven't gotten my exercise in yet. It's cold outside so I don't want to walk. But I have to get something in...what to do, what to do?

Replies

• marilyngrant18
    marilyngrant18 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I spent my time today walking. If it was cold in TX just imagine how cold it was in MA.

If you haven't exercised yet, how about half hour of dancing, or "stair master" using your stairs or a stationary bike if you have it or marching in place. I know it is hard sometime to get motivated. Good luck!
  • Loving2014
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the group. Decided to do some type of movement or exercise starting tomorrow! No matter what!

Ro
  • Loving2014
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the group. Decided to do some type of movement or exercise starting tomorrow! No matter what!

Ro
  • dclouden
    dclouden Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    In case you were wondering, I did manage to get my exercise in yesterday. I played Just Dance 2 with my kids. I had some fun, and got a workout in....it was fun. And then...I passed out. My work schedule is killing me...its hard to get up at 5:30 to go to work every day when you've been working nights for a while. Hoping I will adjust soon.