Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

So what's next?

MandaLee8908
MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
We've introduced ourselves...now what? :tongue:

Replies

• amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    We've introduced ourselves...now what? :tongue:

I don't know!! lol how's everyone liking all the snow???
  • MandaLee8908
    SNOW IS ICKY! VERY ICKY! I love summer...and fall...and even late spring (Pretty much anytime it's warmer than 50 degrees).

We should get together for a run or workout of some sort when the weather gets warmer....mmmmm sunshine...
  • sarebak
    sarebak Posts: 49 Member
    I am a fall and winter person...so I'm a big fan of the snow...and I'd be a big fan of more snow. :) Getting together for a workout would be fun! But, I think it might be difficult in the winter.
  • MandaLee8908
    Maybe we could do dinner or coffee (healthy of course!) and get to know each other better...and then bust the moves when spring comes?
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    I was thinking the same thing!! I would love to get together, how fun!! And maybe when it gets a little warmer we can do a run!! I need a few more weeks to get ready to run, but I am getting there!!
  • MandaLee8908
    Same here, Amy! I am hoping the doc clears me to at least do some extra walking, light weights, SOMETHING! I need to get active! I miss running so bad and there's a 5K in June that I am DYING to run!