First order of Coupon Weightloss Business!

Options
KPKoze
KPKoze Posts: 13 Member
If you can still get your hands on a Mambo Sprouts coupon book at Sprouts (or other store), I always find 0.50/1 Cliff Luna bar coupons in there. Well they're $10/10 at Kroger stores right now (and most Kroger stores still double). Badda Boom Badda Bing... free protein bars :) They're about 200 calories each I recall. I haven't couponed in awhile either but I will get back on both fitness and saving programs darn it!!

Kristi

Replies

• cwiklamama
    Options
    Use the $1 Market Pantry Cheese coupon at Target to get light string cheese for $2.49 which is pretty good for my area anyway. Only 60 calories!
  • Rachsandiego
    Options
    Oooh I like the string cheese idea! What other snacks are you ladies eating? Finding good deals on? I found 1.99 100 calorie snacks at Von's/Safeway this week and work with the $1/2 Nabisco ip
  • tara_lynne12
    Options
    I miss Fannie listing the deals for Safeway (mine is Genardis). But this week with the in-ad coupon Fiberone cereals are $1.99 (limit 4). I got (2) 85c off Qs from the GM website and (2) 75c off from the newspaper. Cellfire had $1 off 2 and shortcuts had 75c off. Ususally the shortcuts one will not come off if I use paper Qs but the cashiers scanner wasn't working so she had to do all of my Qs manually so I got 4 books for free with a little overage. That will be my breakfast for the next couple weeks.
  • cwiklamama
    Options
    I got a ginormous bag of almonds at Sam's club for only $10 instead of $5 for a tiny can and took about 20 minutes of time to put them into snack size baggies of about 100 calories. Those are perfect for my purse and snacks while on the run.
  • KPKoze
    KPKoze Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Slimfast is $5 at Safeway and Wags this week + the 1/1 BOGO = $2.50/4. Not terrible I supoose... I'd like to see $1!
  • tara_lynne12
    Options
    Slimfast shakes are $4.99 at CVS. I heard the BOGO coupon is taking off $6.49 (the regular price). Plus if you spend $30 you get a free glass scale. I haven't tried this yet but I intend to tomorriow.
  • Treadababy
    Options
    GREAT IDEA!!! :wink:
  • luvsdeals
    luvsdeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Kashi is on sale at Target this week and there's a TQ for $.50/2 and there are $1/1 IPs at coupons.com

I think it makes it $1.50/box