Day 4

Options

Replies

• sansouchi1050
    Options
    day 4- 2nd day of level two.
    Tough tough workout! I was dying on the second set of cardio. It took all my motivation to hit the play button tonight, but I'm glad I did it. It's hard to know if I'm in the right position on some of the plank exercises. I had my husband coach me and keep an eye on my positions. It's much tougher if you do the exercises the right way. Now I know....if I can hang with the girls without a problem.....I'm probably using the wrong technique :smile: My butt was on FIRE with some of the squats...felt like some one had a blowtorch on my booty!!
  • galvodka
    galvodka Posts: 102
    Options
    Day 4 done...and I'm still hating the push ups and bicycle crunches at end. I found that I can do more of those hated bicycle crunches than in previous days so I'm feeling good about that.

I'm not waking up sore....but my quads are very very sore during the lunge part. LOL...did I mention that I also hate lunges??

Oh...and it goes soooooooo much quicker listening to music than Jillian's voice. I saw a few people post that they were doing that so I tried it and like it so much better! Thanks for the idea!
  • sansouchi1050
    Options
    DAY 4 DONE! My Hubby is home and I wont work out in front of him (does that make me strange?) anyway I kicked him out and did it. I was sore while doing it today (forst time I have really been sore) Not too bad just muscles coming alive again I think.

LOL. My husband always seems to be hovering around while I'm doing Zumba. He acts like I'm doing a strip tease or putting on a personal show for him. I always run him off....I'm too self conscious to jiggle my butt if someone is watching
  • Fedup85
    Fedup85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Completed!!
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    day 4=done!
  • tvmom42
    tvmom42 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    day 4 done. I wish that they would count the push-ups so i know how many to do. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • mzjstef
    mzjstef Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    day 4 done. I wish that they would count the push-ups so i know how many to do. Keep up the good work everyone.

Just do as many as you can! I did 20 the first set and 14 the second today. Today was the first day I was able to do both sets as full push ups.
  • mzjstef
    mzjstef Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done! And...then I ate cookie dough.....so I also did The Biggest Loser Boot Camp. Good workouts today. Wish I would have skipped the cookie dough!!
  • kitsrunner
    kitsrunner Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done...wow it was much easier today...went up in weights too :happy:
  • rebecca9341
    rebecca9341 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    day 4 done!! now to indulge with my skinny cow strawberry shortcake ice cream sandwich :)
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Day4 Finally remembered to have husband take some beginning pictures. Wow I hate to look at these but they will motivate me and should see results!!
    Today was not nearly as sore when I got up, and tonight seemed a little easier, but side lunges and arm raises still suck and push ups will always be a weakness I think, and the bicycle crunches are the worst!!!
    But I made it thru day 4 and then hopped on the treadmill and pushed out a mile just for some extra calorie burn.
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Day 4 completed! Today was hard for me to get thru. Had a stressful day at work, maybe a little run down...I thought it would get easier....I guess we all have an off day! Not going to let it stop me!
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done! Next week I am going to do early mornings 5am...these nights are killers, plus I may want to go to the gym and take a class some evenings. Well done everyone! Can't wait to see all of our inches SHRED away!
  • bewitched2982
    bewitched2982 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done! Today I actually didn't have to stop during any of the jumping jacks. AND during the final cardio I did all 4 parts without stopping! It is exciting to see improvements ;)
  • linalynn86
    linalynn86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    so excited that i squeezed this in at the eleventh hour lol! I had a dear friend in town and spent all day with her!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Day 4..Done :)
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Did my Day 3 last night even though I so extremely sore from the last two days...After the video I did a 15 min yoga/pilate video from OnDemand and felt SO much better afterwards and this morning. The extra stretching felt amazing...will definitely do that after each...plus I burned like an extra 50 or so calories...always a +. :)

Will conquer Day 4 tonight. Good luck ladies over the weekend. I think the weekends will be my struggle b/c we always have so much going on!!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Day 4 has felt the BEST of all of them thus far. I can't do it over the weekend, but back at it Monday-Friday with my workout partner. Hope I don't lose my progress!

Will have to do random squats this weekend :)
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Day 4 has felt the BEST of all of them thus far. I can't do it over the weekend, but back at it Monday-Friday with my workout partner. Hope I don't lose my progress!

Will have to do random squats this weekend :)
  • wendyannvantiem
    wendyannvantiem Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done! Forgot to check in on 1/5/11