DFW

Options

Replies

• outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Alliance area :) Anyone else?

Very close! Just a few miles from the speedway.

Me too..I am in Rhome.
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Alliance area :) Anyone else?

Very close! Just a few miles from the speedway.

Me too..I am in Rhome.

Nice! Hello neighbor!
  • flicka82
    flicka82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Plano here. :flowerforyou:
  • mjvanommeren
    mjvanommeren Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Little Elm here (just west of Frisco). Shoot me a message or friend request if you want to encourage and motivate each other ...
  • bdsnell
    bdsnell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Any one in the Carrollton/lewisville area??? I need a workout buddy and maybe a play date for my 18 month old son :)
  • pattybernal
    pattybernal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Dtown here
  • IamMandaa
    IamMandaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need a workout buddy near North Dallas :)
  • AddictedtoAerosmith
    Options
    Living in McKinney, working in Dallas...transplanted from Minnesota...heeeeeaaaay yall!
  • KaliKal
    KaliKal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I was wondering if there are any people who are in Grapevine/ Colleyville/ Southlake area and want to work out, I need a work out buddy. I want to do Hotter than Hell (100 mile Bike race) this Aug and need to get in to shape, I am currently only able to bike 10-15 miles. Any form of working out I would be down for including rollerblading, swimming, running, lifting weights etc. I would love to have a group of us meet up once or twice a week and help motivate one another. We have lots of parks around here but I think grapevine lake may be the most fun to work out at but like I said it would be fun to do whatever.

Shoot me a message and hopefully we can get a little metroplex group to be able to meet up and work out together.
  • kwehkweh
    kwehkweh Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm from Fort Worth. I have a 24 hour fitness membership and I'm really into dance. I do hustle, zumba, cardio party, play dance central on the kinect, and I'm certified to instruct Hustle. I'm looking for new people to work out with that are serious about it and try to be positive. I've lost 85 lbs so far, have 55 left to go, and I'm always looking for people just as motivated.
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    <--- Austin, add me :)
  • hornedone
    hornedone Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Fort Worth here. Feel free to add.
  • tracy9301
    tracy9301 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Eastside Fort Worth here. Lived in Arlington from 8yrs old until 27 yrs old. Lived in many of the surrounding DFW areas but always come home to Fort Worth.

Feel Free to add.
  • LovingMyspace
    Options
    Fort Worth here... but away in Lubbock this year... I cant wait to move back to the city...
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Anyone doing the SUsan G Komen Race for the Cure April 14th (Ft Worth)? If so... PM me!! I 'm wanting to get an MFP group together!!!
  • flicka82
    flicka82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone doing the SUsan G Komen Race for the Cure April 14th (Ft Worth)? If so... PM me!! I 'm wanting to get an MFP group together!!!

I didn't know that was going on that weekend. I have already signed up for the Big D 5k on April 15th.
  • fit4justme
    fit4justme Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am in Waxahachie. 8-)
  • rosetx2002
    Options
    Im in Midlothian.
  • thx4thefish
    Options
    I'm in Addison (North Dallas). Feel free to add me!
  • lilithe1
    lilithe1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    McKinney checking in! :)