WELCOME

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
We had a successful No Scale til 2012 so I thought why not shoot for Valentines..Why? Cause we don't let the scale define us. We continue to push hard as we know we can and drive off the tools we have learned...Its about a healthier living NOT about the scale really..Yes we want to lose weight...BUT if you do what you are suppose to and practice being Selective, Portions, Balance, and Exercise...No doubt you will lose...So join me in putting that scale away and Believing in Self!!! WE GOT THIS...Thanks for joining...

Replies

• soniar81
    soniar81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm ready! Putting the scale away now!:smile:
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Current Weight- 151.4... Really looking to Tone and Gain to get back to 155-157... Lets do this lady!
  • mezzosoprano89
    mezzosoprano89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Current weight 165! Hoping to get down into the 150's (the healthy range for my height!!) but I think some time away from the scale will be nice, once I get back to school in a week I plan to drive less, eat better, and work out more! Excited!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You KNOW I'm in!!! Weigh-in from last challenge is 147.6 (I only lost 0.4oz BUT gained a WHOLE LOT of muscle!!) Lets see what the next challange does.

Scale goes BUH-BYE tonight until V-Day :tongue:

And, March will be mine & Hubz official 1 year wedding anni, so I need to look better on that day than I did on our wedding day :wink:
  • soniar81
    soniar81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Current weight 201 Looking to get to 186 By V DAY!:heart:
  • Michelle650
    Options
    heya steph!! I just came across this and thought it was perfect! My first goal is to be 157lbs by feb 26th! Currently I am 166.2lbs!
  • TerrylSimmons
    Options
    Don't know how to post on this site.
  • murphi13
    Options
    I'm new to the site and found this group first - I'm in - I hate the scale. Current weight is 254lbs, goal for V-Day is 245 - trying to do this the proper way rather than the fast way
  • ForMyAng3ls
    Options
    Hi! I'm a busy mother of 3 little angels and I LIKE this challenge! I step on the scale every day! It's pittiful lol! My goal is to fit the gym into my schedule and log into my fitness pal everyday not only when I'm at work because previously when I got home from a tired day at the office I would eat whatever the children would eat...BIG mistake! So I'm looking for some accountability partners! Hope to meet some good folks on this site. I've been doing my fitness pal on and off for quite awhile but never joined a group or blogged. I'm hoping this will help me stay focused!
  • tburnett80
    tburnett80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Well hello everyone. I failed last "NO SCALE CHALLENGE" But im looking forward to accomplishling this challenge. My current weight today is 166.6. I would like to be down 11lbs by valentines.
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Well hello everyone. I failed last "NO SCALE CHALLENGE" But im looking forward to accomplishling this challenge. My current weight today is 166.6. I would like to be down 11lbs by valentines.

YOU my friend...DID NOT FAIL!!! I believe in you more than anyone of your pals that you can do this...I am all behind you...LITERALLY....hehehe..We got this!
  • tburnett80
    tburnett80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options

YOU my friend...DID NOT FAIL!!! I believe in you more than anyone of your pals that you can do this...I am all behind you...LITERALLY....hehehe..We got this!

I know you are :-)
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I am in, my current weight is 190.6 I would love to be 180 by valentines day.
  • AWiserRacquell
    AWiserRacquell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone....I'm glad to be apart of the No Scale till Vday chanllenge....I like challenging myself..
    For this challenge I brought a scale today last weight in was 182 I will like to be at least 160 or less.
    I know it will be a challenging road but we will NEVER get anywhere without a chanllenge.
    SO, IM IN and I'm not backing out!!!!!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hey Stephie yes I am in but my last weigh in will be this Saturday because I just gotta know where I stand with this scale:indifferent: after that count me in and I will go in with a clear mind and body:happy:
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey queen! You know im in. My last weigh-in was the 1st currently at 168. Let's do this.
  • AWiserRacquell
    AWiserRacquell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I learned that the digital scales are the best scales to weight yourself so I weighed myself today and I'm currently 179.5 and I will NOT be on the scale till Vday....I will like to see myself at 165 by then.
  • Mi2sc
    Mi2sc Posts: 29
    Options
    I don't own a scale currently...lol...so I will buy one right before Valentine's Day :)
    I know what I weigh because I was went to the doctor.
  • TerrylSimmons
    Options
    I currently don't own a scale. I can't find one that goes up to 400 lbs. I have been paying weight watchers and going to the doctors office to weigh. I will weigh at the doctors office after the 14th thanks for the invite to the group. I also need motivation. I currently weight 336 lbs. would like to lose at least 5 lbs. to start with. My goal is to lose it and to keep it off.
  • BeautyQueen90
    BeautyQueen90 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey queen! You know im in. My last weigh-in was the 1st currently at 168. Let's do this.
    I Mrs. Mofasa have not stepped on the scale since this challenge has started.