Introduce yourself

Options
Hi I'm Leanne, and this is my THIRD attempt at 30DS - I'm determined to do it!

Replies

• Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Rachel :-)

This will be my second attempt, previosly got to day 10 and gave up at stage 2 because of knee pains. Going to look up some advice on doing correct squats and stuff so as to not suffer again...Even after 10 days i thought the results were very noticable even though i didnt lose any weight.

How about we brave taking before and after pics and measurements so that we can reflect on how toned we become regardless of the weight loss.

Good luck
    x
  • PandaPop87
    Options
    Great Idea with the pictures!
  • Icklemellie
    Options
    Hi Im mel second go at 30ds and stopped as I live in a flat and was worried the woman downstairs would think I would fall on her head lmao. Gonna give it a good go this time round if my kiddies let me.
    I have 2 boys 2 years old and 8 months old. Find it hard to keep motivated especially when my other half comes home and sits there watching me thinking I'm a moo for excercising rather than spending time with him. So please kick my butt to keep up with you guys!!! I have 7lbs to lose 4 my goal weight and need to shift it!!! Much love x x x x
  • lgwhizz
    lgwhizz Posts: 65
    Options
    Hi, Im Laura.

Ive been really lazy and used to be a fit girl! The weight has piled on and im going to be a bridesmaid in October. Going for first dress fitting in Feb so need to have achieved something by then or i wont feel good about myself at all.

I have the 30 DS and never made it past about 4 days, but have never really tried hard enough.

So......here goes!!!!

xxx
  • Techgirl2010
    Techgirl2010 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am Amanda. This is my first time trying 30 DS. I have seen several success stories of people that have done this. I have always been active growing up, but I have never been thin. This is my chance to make a change and feel good about myself! Feel free to add me as a friend. I will help anyone stay motivated! Let's do this!
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm Stefanie. This will be my second go round with 30DS, made it to 12 days but not in a row =) I have an 8 year old and a 5 year old and I sit at a computer all day working for peanuts LOL I hear so much about how great the results of the shred are and would LOVE to see them for myself.

14288016.png
  • djuniteus
    djuniteus Posts: 149
    Options
    Hello Ladies, I'm Craig. Looks like I'm the only guy doing this. :) Its my first time doing the 30 DS. I was just asked about doing this yesterday and grabbed my copy at lunch time. I haven't checked it out yet but I'm willing to give it a try. I work at a very busy paint store on the central east coast of Florida. I'm single and don't have any kids. I'm doing this to get back my health and get into better physical condition. Good Luck Everyone!!! :)