Work out ideas???

Options
pinkfink
pinkfink Posts: 21 Member
What kinds of work outs are people doing?? Any suggestions? I can't afford to go to the gym, so I'm doing "Walk away the pounds" videos but was wondering if anyone had suggestions for other at home things I could do. I live in upstate NY so outside work outs are difficult to do right now.

Replies

• atleast20
    atleast20 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just started the c25k program . Check it out on cool runnings.com it starts out slow but by week 9 you are running,
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    My favorite workout is Tae Bo. Check with your local library to see what kind of workouts they have and try some of them. I own Leslie workouts and they are good too.
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm doing c25k, Ripped in 30 and 30 Day Shred right now. Wal Mart has Ripped in 30 and 30 DS for $9 a piece, but I'm sure a library may have them or you can find videos on youtube. Jillian Michels doesn't play. I started feeling it after my workout on Monday, lol. I also have P90X that I like doing the Kenpo Karate video. I also have a pedometer and try to walk 10,000 steps a day. If you have a smart phone, there's some free workout apps that I've tried to :)
  • jtoller
    jtoller Posts: 12
    Options
    I am going to start the 100 push-up challenge. I will let you know how it goes.
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I do the Biggest Loser Cardio Max. Those BL videos are good!
  • Roma_Tee
    Options
    I rent dvd's from the library. I even look on youtube. I do Tiffany Rothe Workouts. They are only a few minutes but they work!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I just started 30 day shred with Jillian. I'm sore from head to toe but I'm going for 30 days.