Who needs support for your weight loss journey?

Options
If any of you are like me, this isn't your first weight loss attempt. This time around, I want to make sure that I have a support system. That's why I was so happy to find this group (it's too bad that they haven't added a group feature to the Android app so I can watch the discussion boards more regularly). I'm trying to add a few friends to my list because watching others' progress encourages me to keep going. If having that same sort of community is helpful to you, feel free to add me. And you might post a response to this if you want others to add you too.

Replies

• vespaberrie
    vespaberrie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I know added support is exactly why I joined MFP and this group. Please fee free to add me to your friends list. I need as many people in my corner as possible.
    Tanay
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hope you don't mind, but I sent both of you friend requests. Extra support is always a bonus in my book. :-)
  • itsmskimmichelle
    itsmskimmichelle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey sistas! Add me & I'll add you! Let's support each other!
  • jasha13
    jasha13 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support also, I could use it as well~
  • Pennhotmom
    Pennhotmom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I need all of the support I can get with this endeavor. I so wish I had someone here to work out with.
  • MsMorningDew
    MsMorningDew Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I definitely need support...Ive been at this for 5 years and its back and forth. Im not really good with talking to my family/friends about this particular issue but for some reason online I am more open...which is why I got into blogging as well about it. So support here is a definite plus...so if anyone wants to friend request...Im open for it :)
  • ScorpioDiva81
    ScorpioDiva81 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • Fit2BShe
    Fit2BShe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :-)
  • Porshavp
    Options
    Feel free to add me I need LOTS of help and support!
  • abfit4life
    abfit4life Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Support is critical to my success and I absolutely believe in paying it forward. Feel free to add me.
  • jenican
    Options
    Encouragement welcomed and offered to others.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    an use it!!!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    an use it!!!
    I meant I can use it.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I love making new friends:)
  • lboogie188
    Options
    **raises hand** ME!!! feel free to add me. I can use all the support i can get
  • MrsPrettyInPink6
    MrsPrettyInPink6 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me to your list!
  • Dstdiva01
    Dstdiva01 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well ladies and lets do this together:happy:
  • RhekiaB
    Options
    Hello everyone! I could certainly use a support system and some motivation. It is hard when you have to go at things on your own. I am new here but have been battling with my weight and self esteem issues for years. Feel free to add me. Let's take this journey together.
  • kaylamom35
    Options
    i know i do...i need some extra motiviation and support and knowing others that are in the same position as me and trying to do the same thing is added bonus.....:happy:
  • Jacobb10
    Options
    Support is important, throughout this journey :) I will be adding all of you.