start it up!

Options
i just finished day 3 of start it up...anyone still with me?

i have found that the workout itself is getting easier but i am still experiencing soreness all day. i tried walking on the treadmill this morning to get out some of the soreness but it didn't seem to help. i also did the slim and limber for the first time this morning and really liked it.

Replies

• vhozen
    vhozen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a day behind :( but I am finding the Start it Up kinda easy. I am thinking of switching to Ramp It Up this weekend. I also did the stretching for the first time today.....aawww! I just turned the music off... and turned up the Enya :)
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am with you also! I have been using my handweights during Start it up, just to burn more calories and man do I feel the burn!!!:ohwell:
  • meghan1984
    meghan1984 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am with you also! I have been using my handweights during Start it up, just to burn more calories and man do I feel the burn!!!:ohwell:

I was thinking of doing the same thing!!! Will do it tomorrow :)
  • landry1
    landry1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I was sore yesterday so I did zumba. Back at it today. Ready to do Ramp it up next week. How many days are you guys doing, five or six? How is everyone doing with their food?
  • misstiffanyrenee
    misstiffanyrenee Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was sore yesterday so I did zumba. Back at it today. Ready to do Ramp it up next week. How many days are you guys doing, five or six? How is everyone doing with their food?

i am doing six days...i was busy cleaning our house last night for company this weekend, so i didn't get the workout in last night. i am going to use yesterday as my one rest day instead of sunday. i did get up this morning and complete day four for me. now, if only i can do it again tomorrow, i will be golden.

i am doing ok with food. we went out to eat last night and i got fajitas...my downfall...oh, well...one bad day does not dictate a lifestyle. i just have to make better choices in the future.
  • Evelyn2050
    Evelyn2050 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I did Start It Up for 3 days and found myself very sore :) even though the workout itself seemed easy enough. :) I was shocked. I will probably stick with it for a bit longer before I move to the Ramp It Up. I've heard it's much longer and demands more. I want to be sure I'm ready for it.
  • meghan1984
    meghan1984 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do 7 straight days a week. I also do an hour of cardio each day and add in the Slim in 6-pack three times a week. I'm determined to get this weight off.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    I'm starting SI6 - Start It Up on Monday. I've done this program before and totally loved it. I'm excited to get back into it!
  • landry1
    landry1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Did Ramp it up today and I know tomorrow I will feel it. How is everyone else doing? Any undate on measurements or weight lost? I'm down 2lbs since we started. under my calories everyday even when I don't work out.
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have been doing start it up with hand weights and can already see results!! My favorite video is cardio core express! I can FEEL the results with that!!
  • andrea000
    andrea000 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody, just joined the group and super excited to have a support team, to keep me going. Just started today, and so far so good...can't believe I lasted ,very easy to follow, and I fell the BURN lol