After 30DS - ripped in 30?

Options
Angellore
Angellore Posts: 519 Member
So, I know we're only 5 days in (well, i'm 6), but I was thinking - what about AFTER 30DS (I'm determined to keep at it!) and i've decided I'm going to order ripped in 30 and do that straight on from 30DS.

Anyone else thinking of doing that?

Replies

• Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Me too, though i may take a week off in between to recover!
  • sthompson0214
    sthompson0214 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea. :)
  • MrsRBS
    MrsRBS Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thought of doing it too.
  • keggen
    keggen Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know what it's like? Killer Buns and Thighs aggravated my already aggravated back, so I'd love to hear what it like before buying. But then I never would have guessed that KBT would have been a problem.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm in for another challenge after this. We could start February 2. Maybe alternate between the 2 the following month.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Amazon has ripped in 30 for $8...
  • apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I can't go to the gym anymore so I NEED something to keep me motivated! In the past I've not done well with working out at home.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Great minds think alike... This is what I planned to do.... My sis has Ripped in 30 and I have 30 DS... We decided when we were finished, we'd switch LOL
  • WhitneyJerome
    WhitneyJerome Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    same here!!
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    That's my plan, too!
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm game. Need to get on 30DS, though. I skipped the last two days. Bad me!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    cool! i just purchased Extreme shred...after the preview..OMG this DVD is the toughest! I wish best buy accept returns! lol
  • parkygirl
    parkygirl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I did ripped in 30 right after 30 day shred last year and it was great. It was a good way to keep up the momentum.
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I was thinking of doing this too anyways.
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I would love to do something this group is really keeping me going so thank you all! I will need to buy the DVD I might take a day or so off though plus If I am taking Sundays off (apparently we need a break once a week?) I dont know if I will be able to do it the same days but I would like to because keeping myself thinking "I dont want to get behind the girls lol" is keeping me going.

I have bought Extreame Shed and Shread I was considering that next but I am up for ripped in 30 too! x
  • deporee
    deporee Posts: 59
    Options
    I guess we were all on the same page as I'd planned to do Ripped in 30 next as well. I'm in!
  • javame
    javame Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I would love to do something this group is really keeping me going so thank you all! I will need to buy the DVD I might take a day or so off though plus If I am taking Sundays off (apparently we need a break once a week?) I dont know if I will be able to do it the same days but I would like to because keeping myself thinking "I dont want to get behind the girls lol" is keeping me going.

I have bought Extreame Shed and Shread I was considering that next but I am up for ripped in 30 too! x

This exactly! Don't want to report back that I didn't get to it today! Positive peer pressure!! Thanks for the recommendations, I am not familiar with any of JM's other DVD's, so I'm watching this thread with interest!
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    Amazon has ripped in 30 for $8...

im in i planned on doing ripped in 30 anyways
  • rainas25
    rainas25 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • mrsmartinez0625
    mrsmartinez0625 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was just browsing through the workout DVDs at Walmart yesterday, wondering what I would do after the 30DS. This sounds like a great plan, count me in!