New Member Stats (temp until spreadsheet is fixed)

Options

Replies

• anneli80
    Options
    Starting weight : 200
    By Feb:190
  • evmullin
    Options
    Starting weight: 149.6
    Goal by Valentine's Day: 140

Please hold me to this friends!!! I just dipped below 150 yesterday and am so thrilled to be ending my plateau!!!!!
  • catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 199
    Goal weight 189
  • debikay55
    debikay55 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 280.want to lose 10lbs by feb:)
  • mrspetrosian
    mrspetrosian Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Start: 191
    Goal for Feb 1: 183
    Finishing weight goal: 140

If I do the math correctly, and if I want to make it to 140 pounds and I can safely do this losing 8 pounds/month, then it will take me just over six months. (191-51=140 and 51/8=6.4) However, I have heard that the pounds will be harder to work off the more weight I lose, so maybe I should adjust for months 3-6 or something? Anybody have any insight?

Yep! The smaller you get, it is often harder to lose the weight. Then people tend to get frustrated that the weight isn't coming off as fast or as well as it did before. People often hit a stall. It often just takes a little bit of tweaking in regards to your calorie/carbs/proteins/etc and varying your exercise routine. People also often forget that as you work out, you build muscle and muscle is heavier than fat. So you may be leaner, but the scale isn't budging and that's another way people can get discouraged!
  • mrspetrosian
    mrspetrosian Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Start: 191
    Goal for Feb 1: 183
    Finishing weight goal: 140

If I do the math correctly, and if I want to make it to 140 pounds and I can safely do this losing 8 pounds/month, then it will take me just over six months. (191-51=140 and 51/8=6.4) However, I have heard that the pounds will be harder to work off the more weight I lose, so maybe I should adjust for months 3-6 or something? Anybody have any insight?

By the way...your stats/goal are really close to mine!
    I'm starting at 188 (after having my baby) and I'd like to get to 180 by Feb 1. My finishing goal is 140, too!
  • soozship
    soozship Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody!

Starting weight on 01/02/12

Goal is to lose 10 lbs. by February!

I'm confident that this is attainable. I gained 3 lbs. in 3 weeks over the holidays :( so it's pretty clear that I can't stop paying attention, even a little bit. I was all the booze and sugar I would assume...

Good luck everyone!
  • lheath2382
    lheath2382 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Starting wieght = 176lbs
    Goal weight = 130lbs

My birthday is in February so it would be an awesome gift to give myself to lose 10lbs! lol

Good luck to all! :smile:
  • shanaevans84
    Options
    Starting weight for 1/6/12----191.2
    Goal is to loose 10 pounds by 2/14/12

This would be a really good birthday present since my bday is 2/27. I am excited about this challenge. Does anyone know where I can get the spreadsheet and log on it and what days are we weighing on? LET'S DO IT!!!
  • shanaevans84
    Options
    ha!! Now that I actually looked with my eyes open, I see weigh in are on Sunday and I will look for a spreadsheet link. This is my first MFP challenge!!
  • yacksonne
    Options
    Hey everyone, new to the group.
    My start weight is 131 and my goal for February is 125
  • jennifermcornett
    jennifermcornett Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm Jenni!!

Starting weight 150
    Goal weight by February 145
    Goal weight overall 130 (I was down to 134 in March and then I lost control of myself... )
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 230

Goal Weight for Challenge: 215, but I will take 220 lol
  • trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 235 hoping to lose AT LEAST 10 lbs by Valentines Day <3
  • futureflaka
    futureflaka Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

SW: 137.3
    GW by Feb: 130.0
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 147.8

Goal -10 by February
  • jyballard
    Options
    Hi everyone! My starting weight was 124 on Jan. 2nd. Hope to be 115 by February. So far, I've lost 1.5 lbs.
    Good luck, everyone.
  • datwood07
    Options
    Starting weight: 210.4

Goal for Feb. 1: 200

I've been down and back up.... Christmas.... But I am determined to get back at it! Thanks for all the motivation!:wink:
  • vxmittyxv
    vxmittyxv Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    SW: 154.2
    GW for Feb: 145

Ultimate GW 130
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Starting weight, at the beginning of January (since I've been logging, anyway): 157
    Goal weight: 130

I'd like to lose 10 lbs by February, but would be happy with 7 or 8! Ten pounds in a month is more than I've ever lost, but I'd like to take a shot at it!