Week 1

Options

Replies

• Gamergl
    Gamergl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    W1D6: Kenpo - yikes! not a huge fan of boxing, but a fairly decent burn nonetheless. As the day progressed my legs got tighter and tighter (probably a lot to do with Legs & Back from yesterday as well...) - and now I'm shrieking every time I have to sit down, get-up, walk - ANYTHING! lol

- I'm so glad tomorrow is Stretch, because I TOTALLY NEED it!!!
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    W1D5: Legs and Back....burn baby burn! Moving my rest day to tomorrow so I can do a 60 min Turbofire workout saturday morning instead of Kenpo. Keep it up everyone!
  • TexasPatriot
    TexasPatriot Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    W1D2 Plyo day but only 35 minutes. Felt bad for quitting so did a small run and some situps
  • GMPetti82
    GMPetti82 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    W1D3 down, shoulders and arms. Ab Ripper is going to have to wait until after work. I have to get up way to early to get this in before I leave in the morning :( I definitely need to buy some heavier dumbbells or get cables like they use on the video. I only have 2lbs and 5lbs, and for the workout today, I needed more for most exercises. I used my heart rate monitor for this one, and without the bonus round (ran out of time) I burned 157 calories.
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wk1D5 Legs and back..DONE!! I think this is the furthest I've ever gotten doing P90X!! Kenpo tomorrow!! Keep pressing play!!!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    W15 done - legs & back in the am and ab ripper after work. Didn't quite make it through all the leg/back exercise - skipped the last round because I had to get ready for work. I made it through the entire ab ripper by pausing the dvd player. I am sure I am going to pay for that tomorrow :frown:
  • GMPetti82
    Options
    Wow....I hate Tony Horton for Ab RipperX
  • aWashCloth
    aWashCloth Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hha Yes I totally scream at him when Im doing ab ripper x! Hes evil! EVIL!!
  • ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I took today as my rest day. Thursdays are the busiest day of the week for me.
  • GMPetti82
    Options
    And W1D4, YogaX is in the bag. As much as it hurts (i have really tight hamstrings and hips) I think it will be very good for me to keep going with. I need all of that stretching,like crazy
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Rest day today....my legs definitely need it to get ready for some Turbofire tomorrow.
  • olytri2012
    Options
    p90x back/legs modfied with the use of one leg(recovering from foot surgery).
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wk1D6 KenpoX done!!! I actually really liked it, I might have looked super silly and uncoordinated during a lot of those punch combos but I kept going!! the best part is tomorrow is my rest day..I might do the stretch x but we'll see!!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    W1D6 complete. Made it through the whole Kempo routine. Glad that tomorrow is a rest day. Feeling my abs quite a bit today after the ab ripper last night. One week down, 12 to go.
  • clasr71
    clasr71 Posts: 10
    Options
    Wk1 Day6 is done. Overall it was a tough, but very satisfying first week. I tried to stick with the diet as much as I could and worked though all the videos. The toughest part for me so far is the pull-ups. I can barely do 1, then need the chair for the rest of them. Looking forward to rest tonight then starting week 2 tomorrow.
  • stochat
    Options
    You're doing great!!! Those Dreya rolls will come with time!!
  • stochat
    Options
    Kenpo X is one of my favorites!!!
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Just found this group so starting tomorrow
  • kelzs1
    kelzs1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started P90X yesterday the Lean. I did Core yesterday, but switched out Plyometrics for Cardio X. I've done this a few years ago, and did the same thing. I am whipped. I felt Core more in my legs and butt (which is fine), and Plyo almost killed me:-) Tomorrow I'll do arms, and ab ripper so I know I'll be dying. So glad to be back on P90X. It worked great for me last time. I really needed something to amp up my getting these last 15 lbs. gone. We can do this guys. 88 more to go for me!!!!!
  • ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Week 2 complete for me. On to week 3.